Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone in the forum.Just quick introduction..I am now 38 years old ,midwife for 17 years and I try to get pregnant now for more then 3 years.We done all test and comes up all fine and normal but I am  still not getting pregnant even I have to give up work to be less stress.We just come back after done again (after 6mounths results)and had referall to IVF treatment in Colchester.If someone know how long does it takes to get first consultation and treatment I would be more then happy. I wish everyone here a good luck and success!
Thanks a lot for your effort and help!
Best wishes to all
Ant

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Ant,

We're in the same situation with the the unexplained fertility after 3 and a half years of TTC and have just started our first cycle of IVF. I think it took around 3 months from the referral to the first meeting at the fertility clinic (we're having an NHS funded cycle, not sure if that makes any difference).
I wish you all the best with fulfilling your dream and hope you are blessed soon. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gilly,thanks for your reply and time.I hope and look forward for good news:)Cross fingers everything goes good for you!!! ^pray^
regards Ant

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF, Ant!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. I don't know how I would have coped without the lovely people here. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

I am 39 and have been marked down as unexplained. After 5 failed IUI's my first IVF was successful, and my daughter is now nearly 14 months old. I see you have found the Essex section, I was going to give you that link! I am not even based in UK so I can't give you any advice on waiting times, but I am sure the Essex ladies will be able to help.

There are another couple of links that you might find useful -

IVF General chat ~ CLICK HERE

Unexplained ~CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment ~ CLICK HERE

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) Hi,thank you very much for the help and support all the links are very useful and because I am new it is take me to the right path strait away:)
Wish you all the best!
Ant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts