Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone is on the 2ww? I am 9 days post trigger with timed intercourse. Anyone want to join me here?

:) :) :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe I should add a little about myself. First cycle of Gonal-F was cancelled due to over stimming. I was on Gonal-F for a long time this cycle, 36 days in total. I managed to have two mature follicles in that time (18mm and a 17mm) with loads of little ones. I took Ovitrelle on the 22nd March and now I wait. Had a scan on Tuesday past as I was experiencing a lot of pressure in my abdomen and it showed that my ovaries were in overdrive (OHSS). Not sure if this is a good sign.

My history is quite simple, had a few periods until I was about 15/16 and then they just stopped and never returned. I am married now and desperately want a baby, so I would love to hear from someone in the same boat as me who has had success?

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
Evening Mondonn - welcome to the board.

Firstly i am successfully pg after being 'unexplained' for a very long time. My periods stopped after coming off the pill several years ago now and they never returned. I had a successful 1st cycle of IVF and here we are now, so it does work :)

Secondly i would recommend posting on the 2ww board as this particular board is very quiet. The ladies over there will be able to relate to how you are feeling a little more....

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=27.0

Becca x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts