Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anybody has had any experience of the assisted conception unit at UHL?

We're thinking of going there privately - already had bad experience of tx at local unit and don't much care for letting them near me again. Is UHL any good? Ta  :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
do you mean Leicester ACU ? based at LRI ? I went there end of 2006 - and was very happy with how we were treated, and the outcome of course, you will see quite a few people currently there on the leicestershire board
best wishes xx

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Janine, didn't know there was a leicester board  :)  ^congrats^ on ya erm outcome  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi

I had ICSI there in Nov 07 and FET May 08 and I can't really fault the clinic, the staff are very nice, especially the nurses and embryologists.  I don't know if you would have a choice of Consultant but we had Mr Davidson and he is really nice too.  I've seen a few other postings (can't remember which board now as looked at so much over the past few weeks!) and there were a number of good comments about Mr D.

My friend went to Care in Nottingham and I know she was really pleased with the treatment there too which may be worth considering (not sure where you are based?)

Good luck with your treatment

RB xx

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I had DIUI at the beginning of 2006. I can't fault the clinic and the staff. I also had Mr D as a consultant.
Sam x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts