Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick update........

Fudge has settled into our Hettic family life very well.  Fudge is the guinea pigs name! He will be joined by another guinea pig this Sunday, It's along story but really guinea pigs should be kept in pairs for company.........becoming a bit of an expert about guinea pigs!. ^idiot^

Anyway our DD was doing so well with her dryness at night time & on the last 2 nights, she has wet the bed!

Giving her lots of praise & telling her she is doing really well with the night time dryness & we'll just keep on practicing, I made her laugh when I told her it took her bother ages to get dry at night, needless to say he was not impressed.

Did I say a quick update.......................

TFN

Superal
        xx

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Superal

Sorry to hear DD took a step back but I am sure she will get there.  Sibling competition should spur her on.  You'll have to let us know the new guinea pigs name.

Actually I have a funny story about a guinea pig.  I was asked to house sit for a friend and look after her cat and her 5 new kittens.  Her neighbour was going away overnight and asked as I was there to feed the rabbit and guinea pig.  She let them out in their run before she went and told me that the rabbit was a bit of a pain to catch but the guinea pig was fine.  Caught the rabbit no problem and then spent 45 mins trying to get the guinea pig caught and back in its house for his tea!!

Karen x

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Our lovely DD has gone nearly 2 weeks now without wetting the bed (she wet the bed for 2 nights on the run) So guess what she got today!!!!!!!!!

Another guinea pig to keep Fudge happy.  This new one is called Toffee.

Fudge loves Toffee - they've been playing piggy backs all day! that's what we've told our DD any way.

How else do you start to explain why a male guinea pig is mounting another male guinea pig. ;D

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Homosexual guinea pigs?????  Have you checked their bits??  My eyes have been opened, you learn all sorts on this site  ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations on your DD doing so well keeping dry.

love
Cindy

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Cindy

Check his bits - that's the first hing I did, I'm out numbered in our house by males.DH,DS 2 male labradors & now 2 male guinea pigs.

Superal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.