Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I hope you can help me out. I'm due to do my trigger shot at 10pm tonight. The clinic told me to do my last Buserelin sniff this evening. Does that mean this evening as in 5pm or 10pm?? I think its probably 10pm but not 100% sure so would appreciate any advice.

Good luck to you all.

Jo

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hi Jo,

Do you normally sniff in the evening?  In that case I would do it the same time you would normally do it in the evening.

Amanda
x

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
I agree if you normally do it at 5pm then do it at 5pm the trigger shot is a seperate thing all together and the timing for that is worked out by what time you will have EC.  Burserelin should be taken at same time everyday and this dose is no different.

^goodluck^

Axxxx

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My last sniff is usually at 10:20 (depending on what time I get up!). I made sure I woke up at 6:30 this morning to do the first sniff so that my last sniff will be 9:30 tonight.

Thanks for your advice

Jo

G

·
I would actually call the emrgency number about this as it is so impt to get right - do not worry about bothering them...that is what you pay for and you do not want to get it wrong right at the last hurdle! Good luck!

xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts