Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helooooo Peter :)

I hope you are well :)

I am having EC tmorrow and asked about blastocysts. This will be our 4th icsi attempt (1 failed fresh, 2 failed FET's).

Our day 11 scan showed 8 follicles sized approx 14-16 and several smallers one too :) Our clinic, who are truely wondeful the MGS at Aldridge, recommended a 3 day transfer and if we are lucky enough to have snowbabies they will try to take them to blasts :)

I am excited but at the same time nervous that they may not grow the extra day :eek:

Would you also recommend a 3 day transfer?

love

Lily x

·
Registered
856 Posts
Dear Lily,

yes, I would go with the day 3 transfer as yourclinic suggests. Blastocsysts freeze quite well so this is also a good plan.

Regards,

Peter
Lillianna said:
Helooooo Peter :)

I hope you are well :)

I am having EC tmorrow and asked about blastocysts. This will be our 4th icsi attempt (1 failed fresh, 2 failed FET's).

Our day 11 scan showed 8 follicles sized approx 14-16 and several smallers one too :) Our clinic, who are truely wondeful the MGS at Aldridge, recommended a 3 day transfer and if we are lucky enough to have snowbabies they will try to take them to blasts :)

I am excited but at the same time nervous that they may not grow the extra day :eek:

Would you also recommend a 3 day transfer?

love

Lily x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts