Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I was given antibiotics yesterday for a urine infection. The Doc said if it isnt better by tomorrow i have to go back to again. Well, i have just gone for a wee and it is getting worse, it really really really stings  ^scared^ infact it is agony to go to the toilet now. I am drinking loads but it feels like someone is holding a bunson burner to my  ^censored^...... ouch !

anyone else had this ? i am worried they wont be able to clear it up as the usual antibiotic i have for cystitus isnt allowed in pregnancy...

Bell xx

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Bell,

Sorry you are having such a rough time are you on cyclogest?

Broomie x

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Broomie,

Yes i am on cyclogest, i am taking 2 three times a day ( they are 100mg pessaries )....

Bell x

·
Registered
163 Posts
On the instructions of the ones I have they say they can give you an infection so that could be the cause x

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Bell

Can they change you onto some other medication ???

xxx

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Bell i became allergic to cyclogest at 6 weeks (had a god awful rash all over me which took 2 weeks to go even after coming off the pessaries) so had to come off them and had a few HCG jabs (like the trigger jabs) as HCG does same job as progesterone to support the pregnancy so talk to your clinic  ^hugme^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts