Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,

I have been surfing the net, to try and find an answer to this question but I can't really find answer by a professional, only ones dated to 2005 or before.  I was wondering if any of you ladies had asked this question before, and got a clear answer.

I work on my laptop on a evening and I often either have it balanced on my legs if side sitting, or balanced on a cushion if sat on my bum, with my legs up, I do try and keep it away from stomach.  Is there any evdience to show that using a laptop whilst pregnant has any damaging effects to your unborn child, either through the heat or wi fi connection or radiaiton.

Thank you TQ.xxxx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
I don't honestly know, would be interested in replies. I sit with mine on the sofa arm but I have to sit at an angle to use it like that

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I spent the whole of my pregnancy with DD not working in bed. ( own choice ). I woke up and had my mac on my lap morning noon and night . Used a tray to balance it on my legs. DD turned out ok so I assume it was no problems. I think these days machines are fine for this type of activity.

Lotsky x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts