Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help !

I am currently on my 2ww and very worried.
I started slight uterine cramping on day 7 after ovulation for nearly a week. It was the strongest this past Saturday and I felt stabbing pains (day 13 after ovulation, 10 after transfer). After that I felt nothing. No pains, no crampings nothing. I have been feeling really hopefull until now, but now I think, that was it and my uterus has "expelled" my embies.
I had my last HCG shot last wendsday, so can't test early. Please let me know if you ever experienced the same.
thanks

Choccolatti

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hiya.don't know if it is any help at all but I was convinced AF was going to arrive for my enitre 2 ww. I suffered major abdo cramps and still do at 10 weeks pregnant. Good luck with your result.

mel x

·
Registered
91 Posts
hi mel
i am due to test tomorow and have had a lot of abdo pain- can you descibe yours? i am clutching at mt last semblances of hope at the moment! i dont feel pre menstrual and dont have any pain today but have had sore stomach most of time like ec time ( not sure if its trapped wind !!!)
good luck and congratulations with your BFP  ;D ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ;D

mashie xx

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hiya............sometimes it was sharp and other times it was an ache more than a pain. It certainly wasnt consistent or anything to go by.......... I don't think the cyclogest hepled much either. Are you still taking them?

mel x

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi melb and mashie

my pains were lower down, 3 to 4 fingers higher than end of pubic bone. The pains are on the side, and have returned, since I wrote last message in panic this morning. They are less strong though. Do you understand what I'm talking about??
Anybody else have these weird pains?

Good luck with your testing tomorrow mashie, and melb hope everything goes well for you!!!

Choccolatti

·
Registered
91 Posts
hi mel
yes i am still on the pessaries - i know they can cause pains so maybe its that?
my pains have varied and i just hope its my uterus rearranging itself for a bfp but i worry that its cysts bursting as thats sometimes what it feels like - or at least the aftermath of when the clinic pop them or whatver they have done at ec time . it sometimes feels like my ovaries are both hurting ? but the symptoms have gone today 
i dont even know if i could have cysts now - i really dont know much these days !!!just going slowly loopy ^idiot^ ^idiot^
i keep comparing the difference in my symptoms from last time when i got a bfp but it makes my head spin  ^idiot^
hope all keeps going well for you  ^reiki^
thanks chocolatti - i think we can drive ourself mad with the guessing about the symptoms - when do you test ?

mashie xxx

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mashie

I test on Thursday the 23rd and you are right, I am going absolutely  ^idiot^. I don't know how I will pass the time till then.

Lots of luck for your test tomorrow,
L
Choccolatti

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hiya Choccolatti

Just wanted to say i have ot everything crossed for you hun!!!

Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Good Luck

Love
Woo
xXx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Chocolatti - I've had cramps in my back since day four - these have continued throughout.  But Saturday felt stabbing pains in my belly - only way I can think of describing it is it felt like someone was jabbing me with a hot poker!  Anyways - pains had gone by night, but came back with a vengence last night - ended up throwing up several times and diaerroha??! sorry tmi and not sure how to spell it!  Anyways got my hubby to ring the clinic this morning, as wanted to know if I could take anything - still feeling very sick and stabbing pains in my belly still there.  She said it sounded like a bug, but she did say pains in the tummy can often be a good sign.  I think I do probably just have a bug - but it may be a good sign for you.... Fingers crossed!
Kaz x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.