Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I’m cycling with a clinic overseas and waiting for more meds to arrive on Monday/Tuesday next week. I’ve just had positive pregnancy test at 13dp5dt. However I’ve just realised I only have enough utrogestan (vaginal progesterone capsules) to get me through Sunday. I live very remotely in UK which means delivery can be difficult and London pharmacy who accepts international prescriptions can’t get anything to me till Monday. Which is a bit **** tbh.
I realise this is totally unorthodox but wondered if anyone in UK had any spare at the moment that they would be willing to send me special delivery? I could send it pack next week once other order arrives.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there,
I’m cycling with a clinic overseas and waiting for more meds to arrive on Monday/Tuesday next week. I’ve just had positive pregnancy test at 13dp5dt. However I’ve just realised I only have enough utrogestan (vaginal progesterone capsules) to get me through Sunday. I live very remotely in UK which means delivery can be difficult and London pharmacy who accepts international prescriptions can’t get anything to me till Monday. Which is a bit **** tbh.
I realise this is totally unorthodox but wondered if anyone in UK had any spare at the moment that they would be willing to send me special delivery? I could send it pack next week once other order arrives.
Hi there
I have utrogest 100mg 90 caps ( brand new unopened packs with good expiry date) How many you need? I would charge you 75paunds per box.
I got left from July when lost my baby🥲.
Also have other meds- clexane, estrofen 2mg- all in boxes.
If any other ladies need- please send me a PM.
Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Frosty,

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. So cruel.
Thank you so much for the offer but someone else posted me some this morning so I should be okay.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Frosty,

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. So cruel.
Thank you so much for the offer but someone else posted me some this morning so I should be okay.
Hi Nova35, it’s life… It was hard to accept, but I am moving forward….
I hope it’s all goes well with your little one.
If you struggling to get meds- shout, I honestly got little pharmacy, injectable progesterone and other ivf meds…

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much. Wishing you the best x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts