Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had 3 day frozen embies transferred on 15th April. I had a blood test last Friday 25th April, which showed I had a hcg level of 11, so the nurse said 'congratulations - you're pregnant.' I was worried that 11 was too low, but she said that because the blood test was done at 10 DPT then that is why the hcg was low. I did a home test today (13 DPT) and it was a BFN.

I rang the clinic and they said to test again tomorrow morning and if it is negative then to go in for another blood test.

According to the clinic, I was definitely pregnant on Friday. I am worried that it is a chemical pregnancy or I am miscarrying.

Any advise would be appreciated!

Jan.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Jan hun,

Can't really advise you but just want to send lots of luck for you for your test tomorrow.....everything crossed your levels are way up there ;)

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love and luck, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Lizzie.

I did a home test today (14 DPT) and it was a BFN. So I rang the clinic and they said to go in for another blood test, so I did this afternoon. We won't know the results until tomorrow though. They think that I have had a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage.

So, as you can imagine, DH and I went from being  ;D over the weekend, to being  :'( today.

Jan

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Aw Jan, I'm sorry hun......what an awful wait to have to go through ^hugme^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ for tomorrow.....i know you're not hopeful for good news but thinking of you when you get your results.

Much love, Lizzy xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts