Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
;D ;D ;D

We have infertility issues and it is more male factor than female. DH sperm count/morph/mort are not the best around. ::)

Found out yesterday that DH has varicous veins on his balls. :-[ :eek: This may be affecting his sperm count. So he will need the operation to get these removed.

:'( :mad:Am annoyed that the doctors do not look at men infertility enough. They should have done this months and months ago. They examine the women from top to bottom and inside out. And boy do they probe around on the insides. But men ...all they do is the sample in the pot. ;)

The only reason this has been found is that I made the appointment with the urolgist. We were not refered to him. So if I hadnt whinged and moaned, this part of the investigation would have been dismissed.

Will find out next week when the op will be. Has anyone else got experiance of this? ??? ???

Are there any other factors of male infertility that we should also be looking out for?

baby dust to all and thank you for the rant! ;D
shelleyxxx

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Louise,
Thank you for your reply. Isnt it so annoying that they dont look at these things at the beginning instead of wasting people's precious baby making lives?...EEEKKKK
Sorry this has annoyed me sooo much....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts