Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling quite down. Had a day 6 transfer on 20th, had af type pain since before transfer that seems much worse today. Developed head ache a couple of days ago but after a very minor bump in car yesterday this has become a splitter. On top of that I think I have pushed myself too hard and got over tired. We went for a stroll round a water park yesterday and took a wrong turn & had to walk much further than planned & I was dead on my feet. Its the worstening AF pain that worries me most.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi mandimoo,

I haven't got an answer i'm afraid but just to your not feeling like the only one, I had ET on the 19th, 5 day and since the 21st, I have been having AF pains and yesterday started to get some brown discharge, really worried its the end.

Just wanted to send you some  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ and  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that it will work for both of us.  When is your OTD?  Must be near mine.

Take care hun and try to stay positive, alot of people have said to me that cramps are a good thing.

Emma xxxx

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi Ladies

Just wanted to say i had bad af pains about a week before OTD up to about 2 weeks after. I am pleased to say we got a BFP and our scan showed its twins! So this was a good sign for me!
Fingers crossed its a good sign for you both ^reiki^ ^pray^

Dawn xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks Dawn for your encouraging words, means alot.

I really hope its a good sign for us as well.

Wow, twins, how exciting, all the best to you and thanks again.

Emma xxxxxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi ladies

Hopefully these are implantation cramps?
I had a ET on the 22nd so now driving melself mad ....I know rationally we should not read too much in to these symptoms but its hard not to isnt it?

Good luck to us all x

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey kd40,

Lets hope they are implantation cramps, like you said it so hard to not to read too much in to what you are feeling, otherwise you'll go crazy!!  I had ET on 19th so your not far behind me, try and stay positive hun and as you said good luck to us all.

Lets  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ for lots of BFP's.

Emma xxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Emma

Where did u have your transfer? Sorry you got none for the freezer. I managed to get one and am consoling myself with this thought.....I've got no symptoms this morning :(
Good luck all
Xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi kd40,

We had our treatment at Bourn Hall in Colchester, we were a bit gutted that we had none to freeze as had none last time too!!!  So if it doesn't work this time got a long 6 months to wait again  :(

I hope you are not feeling too down that you have no symptons, what have you been feeling before?

Its weird cause we had resigned ourselves to the fact it hasn't worked due to brown stuff appearing and have been feeling much better over the last couple of days but today I have started to get a mega metallic taste in my mouth, which I know is a sign but could be anything, also been feeling dizzy at time when I get up, god I don't know what to think.  OTD still seems a long way off.

Take care hun.

Emma xxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
That taste thing is a classic sign ....well according to all the 2 wk wait boards! Ooh fingers crossed for you. I had a stich type tightness in my right side low down which seems to be wearing off now though. But again I'm really thirsty and tired. I could stay in bed all day. Don't even feel like going around the shops which is totally unlike me'. And just this afternoon my chest has got really full and heavy! Must stay realistic ...these are side effects.
How are your energy levels.... ? Dreading going back to work tmrw still may be good to be distracted!
Positive vibes to us and all xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey,

Know what you mean about the tiredness, didn't get up very early this morning and I could of stayed in bed, plus we went food shopping and now I feel whacked!!  The metallic taste thing I know is a sign but I daren't read too much into it.

Your symptons seem like signs too but I know how you feel, just put it down to all the drugs and treatment we've had.  i'm really thirsty too.  My chest has not been so bad the last few days but feeling a bit sore again today but could just be AF coming, who knows?
I'm not back to work until Friday, which is day after test so not sure how I'll be feeling.  Hope you have a good week and keep in touch.

Emma xxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Twinges on my right side now. Daren't go in about it too much as might jinx myself. Body is bloated and full looking but that could be due to the chocs.....hope this isn't too boring for anyone else?! I find it fascinating.... Any new symptoms for you Emma?
Xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nothing new as yet, still the same really, cramps, not much brown stuff today, pretty much non-existent.

Still have slight metallic taste.

We have to stay positive but at the same time to keep us from going insane, we must not read too much in to it.

Take care and keep updating me on how your feeling.

Emma xxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well put madam we must strike a balance between daring to believe it may happen yet not letting go that we may be completely delusional lol
phew a quote from Shakespeare comes to mind but I can't remember it!
Take care
Xx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in but I have been having lots of painfull cramps and backache since ET. On day 7 now so whole week to go I've had no other symptoms but am thirsty a lot and not that hungry which is weird for me! This is my second attempt at ICSI as had BFN in september. Don't remember pains this bad before so hoping this is a good sign? ^pray^

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey bright skies,

Of course not, the more the merrier.

This is too my second ICSI - got BFN in Aug and I had no pains at all until 2 days before OTD and have been having them since 2 days after ET so similar to you, hoping it is a good sign, I def feel different this time but who knows.

Hunger wise - I have been the opposite and been really hungry but peoples bodies react differentely.

Good luck hun and keep the faith, when is your OTD?

Take care Emma xxx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Emma, thanks for the encouragement big  ^hugme^ to you. I am due to test on 4th pee stick thing then I think i just have a scan few weeks later if all gone well. Not sure if had bllod test or not?? My pains have gone down a lot today but still get odd ache now a bit like A?F but  ^pray^ that it isn't I feel really good just still thirsty so hopefully still doing ok.
Goodluck everyone  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey bright skies,

Thats pretty much the same as mine, last couple of days not really had the pain and had no brown stuff at all today, so so weird, don't know what to think!!

My clinic haven't mentioned about a blood test either, think its same as yours, just have scan at 7 weeks if BFP I think.

I seem to get really thirsty at night, been having weird dreams and last night had an awful sleep, which normally I can sleep for England, haha.

Big  ^hugme^ to you as well hun, take care and keep in touch.

Love Emma xxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
How we doin?
Snap last 2 nights hardly slept a wink. Going to try and have a nap now. Funny pins and needles type feelings down there....,
Good luck to us all.
Xx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey kd40,

Not doing too bad thanks, how are you apart from being tired? 

Still don't know what to think to be honest, oh well we will know in a couple of days time.

Good luck to you too.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emma xxx

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey cupcake,

Of course not, its good for more people to join in.

My word, you have been through a lot this year, I really hope it is your time this time.  I think we all analyse the twinges etc don't we and none of us really know until test date.  My OTD is thurs, which is when you do yours so I guess we'll know at the same time, I'm off work til fri anyway but DH has taken the day off so we can be together no matter what the outcome.

I too have been googling alot - don't know if thats a good thing or not.

Hey good luck girl and lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and sticky vibes to you.

Love Emma xxx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts