Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

just wondering ,has anyone been told that their vasectomy reversal has been unsuccessful and then gone on to have a natural pregnancy? i am very very lucky to have a baby, after having ICSI, dp had vas reversal and it was considered a failure.  We are now in a position where I would love a little brother or sister for my boy, and my partner says if it happens it happens but no more treatment, and I am wishing and hoping for a miracle  - was just wondering and day dreaming!

thanks x
lou

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hiya, just wondering as my dh had his vas reversal yesterday when do you get told it has failed....and did you get told why!!!!!!! porsche996 xx

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya
we had to wait for I think 2 months then he went back for a S.A.  It was about a week after that we were told it was considered a failure because of the lack of Sperm getting through.  I was unsatisfied with the information we were given, but didnt get any clearer answer when I wrote asking for more details.  I have seen some people get a break down of the analysis, so maybe it was just our clinic.  Really hope it goes well for you.  I still hold out hope that a few little swimmers manage to swim there way through any scar tissue thatmight be blocking the way!
x lou 

1 - 3 of 3 Posts