Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I tested today as it was day 14, and on the pregnancy test there was a very faint line (could just about see it).  Has anyone experienced this and it has gone on to be a positive result.  I am not quite sure if it is a watermark and I am willing it to be positive. ^reiki^

Regards

Kerry

·
Registered
54 Posts
hiya
Very feint line means a line.  I had the same and went on to get a pos blood test.  Congrats. 

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Kerry,

Looks promising to me! Congratulations!

Sarah xx

·
Registered
81 Posts
HI

i have done my test yesterday and there was a faint line showing positive and yesterday i went to the clinic for a blood test to confirm the result and i am ^BFP^ so even if the line is very faint but there is one there it means that you are bfp.

So congratulation and inform you clinic or hospital. :)

Gabe

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guys

Thanks for your response.  I still am not so optimistic, I suppose I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.  I am going to test again on Saturday, so fingers crossed!.  Congratulations to the three of you.

Kind Regards

Kerry

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Kerry

Not sure if this will help, but I tested when I was 4 weeks pregnant and got a -ive and then went on to get a +ive 1.5 weeks later so the fact that you can see a line looks good.  A line is a line.

Best of luck and sending you  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Terri xx

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds like good news.  Test again and again until your blood test.  xxxx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your comments, unfortunately tested again this morning and it was negative.  To top it all off AF has arrived today and I am in agony as I suffer with severe endo.  :'(  I guess it wasn't meant to be this time.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Kerry

so sorry to read your post this morning. It sounds like it could well have been a chemical pregnancy. with my last positive that was a faint line but a week later AF arrived and there was nothing.
Sending you a big ^hugme^

Love Kimx  x x

·
Registered
83 Posts
Kerry - this is heartbreaking news for you.  All my big  ^hugme^

Kim - What does a chemical pregnancy mean?
I like the others thought a faint line meant a +ve and that was that.

Bella

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi.  Really flabbergasted and think that's so cruel to have a line and then your af to arrive.  So very sad.  I wish you luck for the future. x

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Kerry

Just read your post and I'm so sorry that you are going through this, it's just so cruel.  Sending you lots of  ^hugme^

Best of luck for the future.

Take care

Terri xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.