Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls, sorry for the me post but need some re-assurance ...

Long story but ive had a tough time through treatment and got my BFP on 13th May !!! So happy for several hours then it all changed, i started to bleed very heavily, red fresh blood and this continued up until yesterday (16th) in the afternoon, after i passed a huge bit of tissue stuff that was abotu 5cm x 2cm, there was also some AF type pain with it and three sharp stabbs before the tissue came out. Since then nothing !!!!

I went to GP on 13th who took bloods and the levels only came back at 27, then another on friday which came back at 37 .... im really worried now. Ive done another preg test this afternoon and the line is much fainter and im really scared.

Back to GP monday morning for another blood test - please somebody, any reassurance is good but as to are the negative stories

daisy xxxx

·
Registered
295 Posts
Daisy

good luck for monday hun

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Sorry you are going through this

Netty

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought id let you know the clear blue digital now says  ^BFN^ .... am so gutted xxx

·
Registered
8,127 Posts
^hugme^ so sorry you've had to go through this. It's so unfair and painful.  :'(  :-*

Kay xxx

·
Registered
402 Posts
Daisy, that's awful- I'm so sorry. The pregnancy loss boards can be very supportive.
^hugme^
Jola

1 - 5 of 5 Posts