Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)
My DH and I have been ttc for a year now, he has a history of testicular cancer but did not freeze any sperm, at 21 it does not seem important!
We have just had results of his count which was not good, only 4% normal. We are now waiting for referral to a fertility centre but it seems such a long wait when you don't know the answers to all your questions.
I just wanted to introduce myself, it is so nice to know that others are out there who can offer sympathy and advice.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
^wave^ hi mooky welcome to ff you will find this site is brill i only found it lately myself and i have found it very helpfull everyone here knows just how you feel.Never be to scared to ask because there is always someone who knows what you are going through.Iwish you the best of luck and hope everything will go ok for you both.
                                       love efc xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
376 Posts
wecome  :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Hi Mooky ,
I just wanted to say Hello and welcome to the site . As Evertonfc said this site is fantastic , its full of information and support , so dont feel alone and scared .
Have you looked at the starting out and diagnosis boards ? maybe this http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=115.0 would be helpfull to you ? Theres also a 'Mens room' where your DH can get support and advice .
Wishing you loads of luck on your journey ,
Freespirit x

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Mooky

Welcome to the site and ^goodluck^ with your future investigations and treatment.

Love
Bear
x

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi Mooky

Welcome to FF - Just wanted to say hi and I know how u r feeling with the referrals, it can feel like they go on for ever but u will get there, this site is great for answearing all of the questions u never feel r quite answered or glossed over when u r at the doctors.

I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks and I am addicted, my DP is starting to feel left out, it is the first time i have been able to talk to people who really understand what I am going through...

Goodluck I hope your date comes through soon

xxxx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
53 Posts
hi mooky                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              just like to say welcome and goodluck   

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
welcome to FF
wishing you loads of  ^reiki^ for your IF journey
~dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Mookie

Welcome to FF.  Sorry about your dh cancer this must have been awful for you all. My dh has only 4% normal sperms to, we have to have icsi.

Anyway hope your wish comes true very soon  ^fairydust^ ^babycrawl^ ^fairydust^

Take Care

Luv YodaXX 

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.