Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am hoping that any of you ladies can help me with a real pain in the breast I'm having

I'm on day 8 of embryo transfer and i had a 3 day transfer. Last Friday which should have been around implantation, i had absolutely huge boobs, very sore and very firm just for 2 days they had not been sore since ec or et. DH thought his luck was in!!

They have now gone back to their normal DD cup (still not small i know), still a bit sore, but i have been left with pain in one breast, like a shooting pain or electric flicker  ^idiot^ behind the nipple and as the day has gone on its getting worse.

can anyone answer if this might be a progesterone side effect ?

thanks in advance for any help

p.s. wishing all pupo ladies much luck and happiness

·
Registered
912 Posts
I had this too round about the same as you but my boobs have gone back to normal I am day 13 I think it may be the cyclogest hitting our system I had this a few times over a couple of day!!

sarah x

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Llana,

I don't want to get your hopes up but I had this when I was pregnant.  It felt like a tingling in the nipple or breast and sometimes it felt like I had prickly breasts.  I read that it could be the glands  starting to enlarge and stretch.  I've only ever had it when I was pregnant and not when I was premenstrual.

keeping fingers crossed for you
xx 

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sarah and Bearfriend

Sarah i noticed you tested early naughty girl. My OTD is Friday with the clinic, but I'm going to wait until Saturday and do one at home. as its only 14 days since ec. Very early i know!! 

Thanks bearfiend, I really want this cycle to work but the pain has disappeared over night, it was only here for one day yesterday but very strong all day and now my boobs are not sore at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts