Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its naughty!!
I tested early...6 days post transfer ( blastocysts) I expected a neg...and was just about to disgard the test when I thought I saw a very very faint line...only visable with my glasses and a strong light!!!...It was a first response test...so also did a boots own and the same thing happened...almost non-visable line....if you dont look hard...you'd miss it!!! on first glance you'd throw it awya as a negative test....anyone had this and it go on to be a stronger positive??
I know its probably faint as its very early...but just worried in case its a 'chemical' preg' that can give very faint pos....
Lily XX

·
Registered
878 Posts
;D I'm an early tester too and I had a very faint +ve 7 days after blast transfer - it was a BFP but it took a couple of days to be sure it was getting stronger and not weaker.  ^reiki^ yours is the same  :)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Hi

I got the same 6 days after transfer, was questioning if it was there at all as was so faint  ;D    It did stay very faint and come test day was worried but had my blood taken and hcg levels came back at 105 - brilliant  :)  The nurses said at this stage it will be faint on a pee stick

Good luck with the rest of the 2ww, its certainly looking good  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
i had a positive pee stick 4 days post blast transfer and im currently 15 weeks preg with twins !!!!!!

love and luck to you xxx

·
Registered
878 Posts
Lily - we need to know if it's getting darker  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darker today!!! :) ....OMG POSITIVE!!!!!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
come on Lilly .... sticky vibes .,....

Your BFP is getting stronger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo !!!!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
WOOHOO!  ^cloud9^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.