Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on another thread & thought it would be fun to start one for us Hants girlies!

Who do we want to shut in the attic & why?

I'll start:

I think I should be shut in today as I'm in a grumpy mood & don't know why. Poor DH has been receiveing the rough edge of my tongue all week so he'd probably appreciate the peace & quiet! ;D

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody else??? :'(

Ok I want to add Woolies to the attic as the trampoline I orderd for DS isn't here when they said it would be  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
can i add my HR department at work as they have really hacked me off in the last couple of weeks?

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hon add away! &  ^bigbad^ to your HR dept ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
I'm gonna chuck my neighbours up there as they having been fighting all week and its doing my head in.

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna chuck my work colleague in here & lock the door  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Can I put my DH in the attic please!

He is driving me bl**dy insane tonight .

Feel he is not being supportive of me and my diet, as we have his father and wife coming at the weekend and he wants to cook really unhealthy food, told him if he does a BBQ please do some plain chicken kebabs for me, but he has made me feel a hindarance  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Plus he doesn't seem to want to help me around the house, asked him to do 2 things for me, 1 put some bits and pieces in the attic, not done, and also to buy some play sand - not done

Do I have to do everything?

AAAAGGGGHHH MEN!

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can I put my Cons in who said she was going to ring me last week & didn't & still hasn't. Dh can go in too for a crappy set of birthday presents ^bigbad^

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Im putting my dentist in for charging me £51 for a clean and polish!!!!! that took her about 5mins to do.

How rude was she.

Martine xx

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
How much?

Can I put Sainsbury's in there for charging me £170 for my shopping - nearly passed out !

·
Registered
507 Posts
ah ladies,

can i please put morning sickness & HSBC up there too? & weld the door shut, i recieved a letter from them wanting £32K mmmm like i have that spare in my account  ^bigbad^

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Good Grief - how much? 

·
Registered
507 Posts
abcesses at the bottom of my spine  :eek:

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'd like to throw my bengal kitten up there as well please!! Little bar-steward ****** on my bed this morning and I'd only just put on clean sheets from the last time he did it  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ I wouldnt mind (well I would) but he's 6 months old now and should know better, little rat bag  :mad: ::) If you let him into the attic, I'll chuck up a litter tray with him too (not that he'll use it mind you.............. ::))

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL Blade :-*

I want to put my DH in cos he knows I'm not ok (cos I told him I wasn't) but he won't ask what the matter is ^bigbad^

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Im Putting my doc in as C's temp was 38.55 this morning and he said she is fine!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ to your GP hun! 

Can I put the weather in the attic as I am fed up of seeing cloud - where has the sun gone :(

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can I put in my NCT girls as only one turned up for coffee today

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
My step kids today please - both are being a pain in the a*se.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.