Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We're ttc naturally (when aren't we  ::) ) until IVF#4 later on in the year.    DH has a low sperm count - less than 0.1 million and I've always thought it couldn't be improved upon with vits as his count is due to under-developed testicles due to them being undescended when he was born, not being operated on until he was 14.

Has anyone had success, and with what vits?

Thank you,
Marie xxx

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hi Marie,

My DF had a few operations mainly relating to his urinary track but did also have one undescended testicle corrected at the age of 4. His count, morphology and mobility has always been very low and I have had him on every supplement going. In our case, unfortunately, he has been on all of these supplements and vitamins and there has been no improvement over the last 18mths so we are going to stop. I have read so many success stories so I would definitely try. My acupuncturist seems confident that he could work miracles so maybe that is worth a try too.

Good luck. I'm sure you will hear all of the success stories soon.

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Marie

If you are going to try vits I would def try the Marilyn Glenville, I researched them all quite a bit in my IVF days, used to have the book which I would have happily passed on but gave it away to someone else.
I would def give a try.  :)

Hope your ok hun, try and keep your chin up and give that gorgeous boy a big cuddle  ^hugme^

Love Lou xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts