Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What vitamins would you recommend for fertility treatment?

I have read about both Zita West and Marilyn Glenville - but I'm not sure what to go for.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Hi Soulcyster,

My preference is for Zita West's Vitafem and Zita West's Vital DH Tablets ( thats what she recommends ). You can buy these at her office in 43 Devonshire Street ( around the corner from ARGC ) or buy them online at http://www.zitawest.com/start/view_page.asp?section=products. You can also order them on the phone by calling 0870 1668899. Can't really compare them to MG as I have never used these before.

Hope this helps
Audrey

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
My preference is Marilyn Glenville Fertility plus for men or women and she also recommends Bio Care products which if you speak to any staff in shops are recognised to be some of the best you can buy. They can be bought from

www.naturalhealthpractice.co.uk

Have to say that I am not a fan of Zita West for various more professional reason..

Tikki. xx

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi

I analysed the MG list of vits and got the equivalent from Holland & Barrat - spent about £100 on tem but they lasted for months - and it worked 3 rd time lucky.  I also had hypnotherapy and cut out alcohol and caffiene

Good luck

Kay :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Does anyone her give their DH Marilyn G's vitamins?
My DH has been on htem less than  a week and has a blinding headache - I was wondering if anyone else has noted any side effects and whether it is worth persevering... Thanks jess x

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
My DH has been taking supplements recommended by a nutritional therapist for about 18 months now, and has been taking the MG ones for the last two-three months as when I looked at what they contained they were the pretty much the same as the cocktail of different supplements he had been on up until then.  He hasn't complained about headaches although he does complain about feeling bloated sometimes and of, how can I put it delicately, a fast bowel transit time sometimes!  (Oh, and an interesting fluorescent green colour for his urine, which apparently is surplus B vits being discarded).  Why not ask your DH to stop them for a few days then start again, to see if there is definitely a link with the headaches?  If there is, perhaps you could try a different brand.  The other thing I would suggest is making sure he is drinking plenty of water. I think it is definitely worth persevering with a supplement (whether it's MG 's or someone else's) as long as they aren't causing any major side effects.  My DH's SA results improved after taking his supplements, and although I don't know for certain that the supplements did the trick, there was no other obvious explanation.  All the best.  Ellie.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Hi Jess

My DH takes Zita West's Vitamen which has helped emormously but as Ellie.St says below he has to drink a lot of water.

Zita Wests website is http://www.zitawest.com

Good Luck
Audrey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.