Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Its a techy problem Louise. Tony is on the case. :)

Love Kimx  x

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
^banana^ ^banana^ Double Delight ^banana^ ^banana^

Great stuff Louise ^afro^ Absolutely thrilled to bits for you  :-*

Loadsa love
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi

Shaz and Louise ,, brilliant news that both of your scans went so well ..it must be amazing to see those little heartbeats ...  it must have really started to sink in now ! ..

Shaz    -  ^bundle^    ^afro^ ^afro^
Louise  - ^bundle^ ^bundle^    ^afro^ ^afro^

Hope the rest of you all waiting for your scans are getting as excited and nervous as me !!

Is anyone else feeling anything ?  I havent had any sickness , maybe its too early for that ?? .. My sense of smell is really enhance at the moment and I keep getting an odd twinge in my tummy but apart from that not too much else to report on .. Does anyone else have a bloaty looking tummy ? , not sure if mine is still left over from all the stimming drugs ...  Maybe its just eating too much !!! ;D

Take Care everyone

Love
Wanda

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hi Girls

Louise and Shaz great news about the scans, bet it seems all the more real now and double trouble Louise.

Good luck to anyone else having a scan this week.

My scan isn't until 2nd August when I'll be 9 weeks and just now it seems a long time away althought the time is going in really quick.  Still got sore boobs and nipples are stil big, sleeping loads now and still get some niggles in my tummy and tummy still seems bloated.

Love Michelle xx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Shaz

Congratulations buddy, i am so pleased for you both.

You will have to email me the photos. They gave me pictures of the embroys we had replaced too, they are in a special album with all his scan piccies....something to show him when he is older

Congratulations to Louise too, twins, well done.

karen

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Hello

Louise - Congratulations !!!!  ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

Shaz - excellent news glad scan went well !!!

I am still feeling sick and bloated.  I didnt have the stimms so dont think it is them !! I think it is the Cyclogest !!! There is something funny happening to my (.)(.) as well  :-\
I am 4+6 now - is it early for these symptoms !??

Tashja xx  :-*

·
Registered
949 Posts
HIya

Great news Shaz and Louise on your scans and twinnies too Louise!  Wow!!!

I just want to get to my scan which is not until 26th!  I feel sick every morning and sometimes for most of the morning and very often feel the same on the way home from work too!  I also feel as if I have put on loads of weight as my clothes are beginning to get tight!  I know the diet kind of went to pot on the 2ww and also as soon as I got my bfp but I am actually scared to step on the scales!!!  :-\  Apart from that and the sore boobs I am doing ok.  GEt niggly sensations in my tummy too just behind my belly button.

HOpe everyone else is doing ok.

Love

Karen xxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Shaz and Louise, fantastic news about your scans ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had my scan today and we saw one very special little heartbeat which we are overjoyed with.  There  were two sacs but they couldn't see anything in the other.  I have to have another scan in 2 weeks just as an extra check and to make sure the 2nd sac does not have a surge  as there is a mini possibility that it could have a chance!!!!!!

The hospital gave us a scan pic and our little huggabunny is 5.5mm, have to continue with cyclogest up until 10 weeks, apparantly its the procedure Barts like to stick to.

My belly is still massive, but hey I don't care, BRING ON THE BUMP ;D ;D ;D

Our EDD is 8th March, same as you Shaz.

xxxxLaura and Dan

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi Laura

Great news on your scan .. So pleased everything is ok ... ^afro^ ..It must be a wonderful moment to see that little bubba ...

I cant wait to have mine , a week to go ! ... I know its gonna drag  ... I think once I have had that I can
start relaxing and enjoying being pregnant !!  ..
I have been worrying more since my bfp than in the 2ww ! ^spin^ ..!!

Good luck for a healthy pregnancy

Love
Wanda
x xx x

·
Registered
242 Posts
WOW ^babycrawl^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^
I overjoyed for you ladies.  Shaz, Louise and Danlau you must be ^cloud9^ !  Way to go!!  Fab news!

Wanda sorry you are not feeling any symptoms.  Hope next week is fast for you!
Fitou I also get dull pain in groin/hip area.  It hurts while sitting at desk and walking.  I just thought I was not sleeping good.  Maybe preg symptom?
MrsG & KarenC sorry you are not feeling well.  I know what you mean about (.)(.) feeling funny.  Mine don't really hurt, they just feel heavy!
Beemer I am jealous of your early scan!!!  I have to wait until 9 weeks.  I hope you have a great scan.
Treaco I know what you mean!  My scan is 09.08 where I will be at 9 weeks too.  I am so jealous of these other ladies.  Good luck with your wait.

No sickness for me.  Hungry and tired more and (.)(.) heavy but no other real changes.
Love to you all and best wishes. 

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi girls!  ^hello^

Shaz, Lou & Laura - how exciting for you all.  Bet it now feels real!  So glad everythings ok. Wow, Lou - twinnies and maybe you too laura.  How lovely. ^clapping^

Wanda - you lucky thing having your scan early - I'm going insane, from total excitement to a bag of nerves. I bet I'll be like this all the way through.  Did I read on another thread that you're off to Rome this weekend?  If so, how strange cause so am I!  I'm flying tomorrow for a long weekend as our friends are getting married out there.  Have a great time!

Karen & Mrs G - I too have sore boobs, especially at night.  It feels like they've got ton weights in them.  Think I'm going to start wearing my sports bra at night!  I've had no sickness yet though - wish I did as its apparently a good sign.

Nikki & Fitou - I also get odd twinges in my groin, especially when getting up from sitting down.  I also get occasional stitch feeling in my tum, do you? I also get very hungry.

Beemer - Good luck with your scan & hope your feeling ok.

Treaco - You've got such a long wait - can't you get it brought forward.  How are you staying sane?

Love to everyone & good luck for your scans,

Love
Hope2
xxxx

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hiya Girls ... I feel like a huge weight has lifted today after the scan so I def know how u r all feeling !! Although you get the pos from the pee sticks you really can't digest it until u see the bubba(s) on the screen ...Not long now girls and that day will come. ....Hmmmmm and we all thought the 2ww was bad ha ha ha ha ha .

I hope you all get to see great pics at your scans and make sure u get a pic to take home !

xxxxx Laura

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi everyone,

Laura - CONGRATULATIONS - I bet you can't stop smiling. It's so amazing to see that little heartbeat isn't it.  How many times have you looked at your little picture.  I can't stop looking at mine.

Good luck to everyone else having scans soon.

Love Lou xxx

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi everyone ,

I am so pleased that all hgour scans have gone so well ..  roll on 21 July for mine ....

Hope2 - Yep I am flying to Italy and then going on a cruise for 3 nights  .. I was so nervous about whether to  fly and was going to cancel but the clinic have assured me it will not adverlsy affect things, but to drink plenty of water on the flight and keep legs moving ..They say top relax and de- stress can only be a good thing .  What advise has your clinic given you ? ..
Hope the wedding goes well , the weather looks like its going to be fab ... Its going to be so hard not to sit in the sun and have a nice cold lager , but I am determined to abstain ... :) ..  although apparantly in europe its quite common for preg women to have a vino here and there as they reckon it can be quite beneficial ! ..

All this eating and drinking advise is driving me crazy ..There are so many conflicting reports .. Think I will
stick to cheese and cucumber sandwiches and water for the next 8 months !!

My clinic do a scan at 6 weeks and then one at 8 , its strange how clinics vary so much ...

Has anyone advised their doctors yet,or do the hospital do that ?  I guess I will wait until after my scan next week , and then make an appointment .

Good luck everyone  ,

Love
wanda
x x

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi everyone,

Laure - that's brilliant news  ^congrats^
Hope2and Wanda have a great time - I am really jealous!!!!
Nikki I'm glad that we are all getting the niggles - it's more reassuring that it is normal.

Off to a meditation class this morning, hopefully it will keep me sane until the scan next week :)

Fitou

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Wanda,

Have a fab break - a cruise sounds amazing. I've checked out about flying and they've said that if you are feeling well then it should be no problem.  Its not a long flight so I'll just be drinking loads of water (and no doubt peeing lots!!).  I agree, avoiding the cold lager will be a challenge!

I've been told to book in with my GP and I'm doing that today.  I need to get a bulk prescription of the lovely cyclogest as I have to take them for 12 weeks - obviously you get free presciptions when your pg!

Have a wonderful trip & good luck with your scan.

Lots of love
Hope
xxx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi ladies,

I had my BFP today!!!!  Yippee, so I've finally moved off the 2ww forum for the first time.
I hope you don't mind me joining this thread.
I'm booked in for my 6 week scan on the 8th August, I know its a few weeks off but I have OHSS and I have a feeling it's going to get worse so I want to make sure I'm hooked into some support.

All the best for your scans.

Lots of love

OJ.

xxxx

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi everyone!!

Got admitted to hospital yesterday as had the most excrutiating pains under my boobs over night ever.  I was pretty sure it was just OHSS, but very worried none the less. 

Went to see the early pregnancy consultant and she was 99% sure it was just OHSS but sent me for a scan to make sure and to see where the liquid is.

It was definately OHSS - still got 3 huge 40mm egg follicles left inside which are popping, and the liquid is around my liver and spleen etc.

I was a tad disappointed that the baby couldnt be seen yet, but was advised it was WAY too early, but she did say that the endometrial lining was very thick which proved I was pregnant and was looking "very promising" for my scan.

My lovely fertility doctor later discharged me as Id felt fine all day long (except for a hormone cry in my hospital room!!) and he assured me further by saying "you are pregnant Kerri, we now just have to ascertain how many you are carrying!"

Scan for 25th - looking forward to it, but also like all of you, dreading it too until I know its all ok.

Good luck everyone.

Kerri xxx

1 - 20 of 918 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.