Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i am a newbie to this site. My dh and i have decided to try IVF (having initially had reservations) as IVF only option (ectopic, tube removed...other tube blocked). But we are all guns a blazin' and raring to go and now so frustrated that it takes so long. ALthough whilst we are waiting we are making best use of our time and giving up the vices....quit smoking (3 weeks now  ^clapping^),drinking  :-\ and now following the diet/vitamin plan recommended by dr marilyn glenville which i have read cover to cover having heard about her book on this website...thank you :). Any other tips?

There seems so much to learn about the whole process. Are there any good websites people have found to learn about ... i hope i get this right.. is it "down regging and stimming" ???

We have first appointment with consultant on 3rd November...which seems ages away, but will give us a chance to get in best shape possible before process starts.

Harvie

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi harvie

welcome to ff.

a big well done on quitting smoking, keep it up it gets easier (i quit 1 and a half years ago)

as for web sites this is the best site i have found any down regging or stimming questions can be posted on the ask a nurse board.

good luck for nov 3 hun i'm sure the time will fly

luv pam xxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts