Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ladies

as the title says i am still waiting to hear when we are due to see the doctor as to why our embryo's didn't survive thawing,so we rang bourn today and got told that the earliest they can see us is may 4th,both me and  hubby are both  :'( because all we want is an answer to why they didn't survive and then we are happy to wait for treatment,we cant wait that long to find out why they didn't survive , are we wrong for asking for a earlier appointment to to get answer's.also with all my other medical problems i have to plan everything with the ivf treatment as i have to stop certain drugs and  to make sure my lungs would cope with everything . :(.i know they like to give you time to get over it but all i want  is to know is why  ^idiot^ ^idiot^
sorry for the rant i just didn't know who else to talk to,my hubby is being really great bless him.but he is the same we just want to know why. ^smash^

·
Registered
214 Posts
The waiting time seems really bad at bourne hall at the moment. I think you should ring again and explain your personal circumstances and try and push for an earlier appointment. 2 months is a very long time to wait to get some answers, I'm sure I saw on the website that  after unsuccessful treatment you should be seen within the month.

So sorry you are having to got through this

Broody xxx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi broody

thanks for message.we gave them a ring,this morning and we are still waiting for them to call back to let us know if they have got us in for an earlier appointment and still nothing,so we are going to have to wait now until tomorrow for answer's  :(.now  :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just a little message to let you know i have got an appointment for the 16 march  :) :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
That good, am glad they moved it forward. Hope u get on ok.

Broody xxx

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
65 roses how did you follow up go??x

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
65 roses - Just seen this post and wanted to give you a big  ^hugme^  Hope all went well at your follow up hun? xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts