Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls
I know this is really early, but as we have just had a failed 4th attempt at IVF and we are not allowed to have another go for 3 months :'(, so if any one is thinking of starting for the first time or trying again in September, I thought I would start a new home for us :).

Need to have something to focus on. or I will go nuts :p ::)

Love Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Jo,

Great to see you looking forward - I'm sure this thread will fill up shortly with lots of buddies, who will all know each other so well by the time you cycle together!

I believe in 5th time lucky - So hang in there, you're still in 2003 and you know what I think about this year.

Take care of yourself,

love

Sue ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Hey Jo

We can go loopy together :p

And if my maths is correct we only have 70 days to go till Sept 1st Yipppppeeeeeee.

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Thanks for starting our new home, gonna fill it with loads of posi vibes to get us going xx

^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

Loadsa love
Jax
xxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Jo,

What can i say, you sure are an inspiration to all of us. ;D

I am so glad that you are going again in Sept (Its a good month that one) and i will be with you all the way sweetheart.

I know what you mean about starting again right away but i think your little ovaries had a battering this time, so a rest is good and it will give you and Paul some US time.

As Sue says 2003 is going to be your year, its a good year.

Love

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Thanks Girls

Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Jamapot and Woppa already......well chuffed ;D ;D, I think September could be a mad month :p :p, will all be madder then we are now......well if we can be :p.

I won't be starting sniffing until mid September Woppa, so I reckon we will be cycling together, God help you girl ;D ;D

God I feel at home already,

[Move=Left,1,3,magenta,300]COME ON SEPTEMBER, WE ARE READY FOR YOU THIS TIME !!!!!! ;D ;D[/move]

Bye for now girls

Jo
x x x

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi All,

Just a wee post to say GOODLUCK TO THE AUG/SEPT
GIRLS ^sunny^

You are all so strong and an inspiration to us all.

Roll on Sept ^cool^ ^cool^

Luv
Gail M x

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Hiya Girlies

^cool^ 66 DAYS TO SEPT 1ST ^cool^

It's getting closer by the minute, I don't know what to get excited about 1st now ^confused^

Stratford is only 35 days away
Flight is only 54 days away
Wedding is only 62 days away
My 1st sniff 77 days away (if af behaves :p)

OMG what's a girl suppose to get her head round first ^dunce^

Spent the last few days going over and over in my head what to do for the best as far as this hydrosalphinx thingy is concerned. Barts didn't seem too perturbed by it as it wasn't big enough to concern them and they said it was borderline so ok to proceed without treating, but read up on so much and seem to have scared myself a little now. ^scared^

I want to be in the best fit state possible, now i'm panicking that while it's there it's gonna hinder my chances.

I know i said i'm gonna trust them completely to do what they think best but i had my posi head on at that point ^chuckle^

I think i will talk Mark into some more decorating this weekend, need to keep myself occupied i think ^twitch^

Loadsa Love to all of you
speak soon
Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is getting so close ;D ;D ;D

Can't wait to see you all in Stratford, at least we can all have a good drink ^drunk^ ^drunk^ ^drunk^ before tx starts

Love Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hey Girls

For some reason I have managed to miss this thread over the past few days ... miraculous really considering I am on the 2ww and "skivving off work!" ;D ;D

Anyone, just wanted to say .... Jo, Jax and Woppa ... GOOD LUCK. Hey, the three musketeers have nothing on you three! ;D ;D

It's going to be a good month, a good thread!!!!!!

Loads of Love
Dee
xxx
^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

·
Registered
46 Posts
;D Looks like I will be starting again in Sept, after an almighty cock-up at my clinic.........if you want details see the last couple of pages on June/July stabbers & sniffers...........

mad maddie x

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hey Maddie

Just wanted to wish to you luck for your treatment in September which isnt that far away now.

All I can say is you are in great hands here, you have fab cycle buddies, what more could you ask for.

Bring it on girl!!!! ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Lisaxxxx

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think I'll add myself to the list. Can't wait for another go after such a near miss with my first cycle!

Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all

Hope you don't mind me adding myself but I am waiting to start my first cycle of ivf in Aug/Sept

We have another appointment 28th July and hopefully A/F due that weekend so could be sniffing 21 days from then!!

A bit nervous/excited so look forward to cycling with you all

Becky xxx

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi everyone
Just wanted to wish you all GOODLUCK
I'm starting 1st IVF end Sept after much consideration!!!
Am 42, worried too old! In the end felt would always regret if didn't at least try!
Really nervous about whole thing, trying to stay positive.
Getting married in 11 days , honeymoon next mth & then all systems go!!
Glad you'll all be there too!
Love Dollyzx xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey girls !

I feel that i am a bit homeless at the moment !!

Due to start ICSI with my August period - which could be my July one being late and starting in August !!

If not i shall be with you girls !

I am keeping an eye on both Aug/Sept and Sept/Oct strands !

This will be my first ICSI so please get ready for plenty of questions.

Many thanks

Sarz

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Hey Girlies

Did you know there are only 40 days left till sept 1st.
How fab is that ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Ok i gotta wait 51 days cos i should start sniffing around 11th but some of you will be before me, it's all so close now and so excited.

Dolly we will be honeymooning together by the looks of things (well not actually together ^dunce^) but im off to Barbaodos for my wedding on 20th of next month (that's only 28 days ;D) Good Luck for your big day on the 2nd ^thumbsup^. We sure should be chilled for starting our tx.

Sarz, Beckyd and LadyP and Maddie great you are joining us all on here, you can go loopy with the rest of us

Woppa and Jo, only 9 more days till i see you nutty pair at stratford, can't wait ;)

Loadsa Love and luck to all

Jax
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Girls
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it really only 40 days till Sept :eek: :eek: ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Welcome Becky LadyP, Maddie, Sarz and Dolly, I wish you all so much luck, glad you are keeping us company, and Fantastic news about your wedding Dolly, I am sure you will have a lovely time, its all go on this board already ;) ;)

Jax, excuse me...........us nutty, how can you say that :p ::) ;D, I think you are in that category as well ;D :p, can't wait to see you too, getting really exited now !!!!!!!!!

I am going to hopefully have a really busy weekend this weekend, I have Friday off, as it is our 5th Anniversary ^smlove^ and we are going for a picnic and a bike ride, well a ride :p ;) and then on Saturday my mum and dad are doing us a BBQ with a few friends and family, which will be lovely, and then on Sunday we have a helicopter flight ;D ;D, one of these Red Letter day things, can't wait, getting excited about everything at the moment.

One thing I am not looking forward to is that I have made an appointment on Monday, to try and get AF sorted out, since all the m/c's last year, Af didnt arrive for 5 months then I had to have drugs to start her off again, since then she has arrived every 28 days which is normal for me, but it hasnt been right, and I am worried this is why our last cycle didnt work last time, just need to get it looked at before we put anymore money in to this, I am sure it is all ok, as I have had a scan and everything looked normal, but it just doesnt seem right :-\.

Anyway, as Jax has said, not long now, can't wait to get back on the rollercoaster :)

Love and hugs
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Girls
part of me doesn't know why I'm posting here cos I don't really know when we'll next be cycling but I'm getting rather impatient!
Clinic we had our last treatment in is being refurbished and I was told by a nurse there that their fee paying list stretched til after christmas (LGI - Leeds). So I thought never mind we'll go to the place where i work... (Hull) and have got a referral there a month ago but they can't even see us til sept cos of hols and the fact that they're moving... never mind... just ever so slightly impatient!!! argghh
whoops sorry if thats all a bit negative didn't really mean it to turn out like that!
Good luck everyone. really hope I'll be joining you here soon
Wizz

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi girlies,
I've been posting in Aug/Sept thread but looks like I could easily be here as I'm changing clinic and been waiting for my notes to get to me. Got my consultation 12 Aug and then eiter start inj 14 Aug which might be pushing it a bit or the following month.
This will be our 2nd ICSI, my dh has low sperm count and motility etc. New clinic will be at CARE in Northampton, previously at MFS in Aldridge.
Can't wait to get started now as its all I'm thinking about.
Hope I can become a busom buddy with you guys.
love jo p
P.S I live in Solihull. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there,

If AF behaves I will be starting my meds September 1st, yippee ^thumbsup^
This will be our 2nd cycle but this time I will be donating some of my eggs too :)
A good friend of mine was told that her third IVF treatment would be the last due to her egg quality being so poor, but she got a big fat +++ and gave birth to twin girlies a couple of months ago ^banana^
She had her IVF treatment last September so I am thinking this is a GREAT FERTILE month ^reiki^

Heres to September ^group^ Dannie x

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.