Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies. GOOD LUCK ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Right Cycle Buddies ;D

I am going to start off a list, I know it is early, but there seems to be quite alot of us, so...................

Name Downregging

EmmaJo(IVF) 7th Sept

Lilly (FET) 8th Sept

Jo (IVF) 10th Sept

Jax (IVF) 11th Sept

Pardoe (ICSI) 11th Sept

Lynnie (ICSI) 11th Sept (the pill)

Laine (IUI) 12th Sept

DebbieC (IVF) 12th Sept

Nats (ICSI) 15th Sept

LouF (IUI) 23rd Sept

Dollyzx (IVF) 25th Sept

JenniferF(IVF)

Dannie (IVF)

LadyP (IVF)

Maddie (IVF)

Sarz (ICSI)

Klara (IUI) Oct

ZoeB (ICSI) Oct

I know this is probaby wrong, but its a start, if there is someone on the list that shouldnt be on here, or if some one should be on there that isn't please let me know, and I will sort it out.

Right girls its in print..........we are on our way ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care everyone
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mornin all ~ you forgot me on the list ^mercy^

Well i am on CD28 today, phoning clinic with day 1 & same next month then they will start d/r october cycle as i am booked in clinic Dec. (ICSI)

Hope everyone had nice weekend? I did anyway, drink/booze/seaside etc, hate being back this morning ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^

Have a good day!

Zoe x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Sorry ZoeB
I have added you now, didnt mean to honest ;D

It sounds like you had a lovely weekend...know what you mean about this morning, still hopefully tomorrow will be better :p

Love and hugs
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^hi girls
thanks for having me and i hope we all get ^reiki^ ^reiki^ jo im doing fet this time i have 10 frozen and im hoping to do blast but the doc says we will wait and see what happens but please god i will get blasts good luck everyone not long to go thank god speak soon lots of love lilly xxx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just calling in, I can't believe its nearly Sept, my drugs are arriving next week and then its all systmes go.
Just want to get started now. :D :D

Hope your'e all well.
love jo p

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

You know what? Bourn Hall will not send out my drugs so it looks like I will have to trundle up there to get them huh!

Another thing, do I have to buy my drugs from them or is there somewhere else I could get them delivered from?

Hope you are all o.k?

Lainex

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi All,
Thanks Laine for telling me to get my butt over here ;)
Hopefully I will start stabbing on 15th Sept, that's if AF arrives on the dot.
Got all my stabbie kit and caboodle, just can't wait to get started now. It's the first time I've actually wanted AF to arrive! Hopefully IUI will take place in the first week of October.

Anyhoo, best of luck to all.

Love Leni x

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi everyone

I would like to join the Sept/Oct buddies. Am waiting for AF...anyday now, always plays with me when im raring to go but hopefully will start down reg on 15th Sept for ICSI and EC sometime around 15th Oct.

Hoping we get lost of +++

Love Natsx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mornin all ~ its raining in Suffolk today, how confusing!!!

Well i'm still here, still waiting for a/f (on cd31 today) usually about 35 days now :(

Oh well October soon be here and i will soon be starting again - stupid NHS waiting lists! ^furious^ ^furious^ ^furious^

Enuff of me moaning, how's everyone else? ^gossip^

Zoe x

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi all,

Due to pick my drugs up from Barts on 8 September and start downregging on 12 September. Not long now and I will be back on the rollcoaster!!!

Wishing you all lots of luck.

Debbie x.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well i just noticed i have been taken off Aug/Sept board ^mercy^^mercy^^mercy^^mercy^

well i guess its only right, so here i am, my new spot and probably soon be moving over to Oct/Nov soon! ^spin^

Hope we all well?

Zoe x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

Zoe B - You stick with us on this thread, we will look out for you!

Debbie & Nats - Hello you two and welcome to the thread. Wishing you heaps and heaps of luck with your tx's. ^spot^ ^spot^

Leni - Good on you for joining us! ;)

Jo - The list is getting longer by the day....looks like it is gooing to be a bumper one Yippee! :p

Everyone else - Hope you are all o.k....not long to go now eh?

Well I have been told by the clinic that my drugs are ready for collection oh ah.....going to pick them up on Monday and feel quite excited about it. ^shake^

Lainex

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Hi Ladies
thought i would put my name down for sept, just had - number 3 :'(, and on day 6 of cycle so i suppose i will start stabbing again around the 23rd sept, am having a break this month nurse decided to go on holiday (how sellfish) but there again will probably do us both good to have a wee break.
lets hope we get lots of lovley ++ this coming month.
good luck and big hugs to all cycle buddies.
lol
Lou x ;D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hi all ~ and thankyou for bringing me into the fold ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

I told DH last night he goto "leave IT" alone, if you know what i mean - what is it with blokes and hands down shorts/trousers??? ^confused^ also told him to lay off the beer for while, cause i didn't know, what they are making now comes out in around 3 months time - interesting fact!!!! ^cool^

After that thought of the day ~ i'm going home now, see you all in the morn! :p

Zoe x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi girls ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
im so happy i got all my dates for fet i go to the clinic on the 8th september and i also start sniffing the 8th september this is so different for me i am on tablets this time and instead of pessaires i have injections so that will be fun lol the nurse sayed the injections are sore because they are oily ones will wait and see should be fun good luck everyone im praying for you all
lots of love lilly xxxx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mornin all!

Carol ~ don't worry i only teasing! ^shake^^shake^^shake^, i guess its only right we move over here to be with people in the same boat ~ what a big boat we will need! ;D

Still waiting for a/f, on cd32 today ~ she wanna hurry up!!! ^mercy^

I'll be around til lunchtime x

Zoe x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Name Downregging

Janie L (IVF) 28th Aug

EmmaJo(IVF) 7th Sept

Lilly (FET) 8th Sept

Jo (IVF) 10th Sept

Jax (IVF) 11th Sept

Pardoe (ICSI) 11th Sept

Lynnie (ICSI) 11th Sept (the pill)

Laine (IUI) 12th Sept

DebbieC (IVF) 12th Sept

Nats (ICSI) 15th Sept

Karan 17th Sept

LouF (IUI) 23rd Sept

Dollyzx (IVF) 25th Sept

JenniferF(IVF)

Dannie (IVF)

LadyP (IVF)

Maddie (IVF)

Sarz (ICSI)

Klara (IUI) Oct

ZoeB (ICSI) Oct

I know this is probaby wrong, but its a start, if there is someone on the list that shouldnt be on here, or if some one should be on there that isn't please let me know, and I will sort it out.

Right girls its in print..........we are on our way ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Take care everyone
Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
God where is the time all going :eek: :eek:, I cant believe only 2 days then its Sept !!!!!!

I think I am going to start becoming orange soon ^chuckle^.

I still havent sorted out my drugs, they are having a bit of a problem for some reason, as long as they get them sorted next week ;), I think its the heparin thats the problem, getting that sorted out, as apparently I should get that on the NHS as it is an under lying problem and not a fertility problem :-\, but they say not to panic........me panic :eek: :eek: :eek:, never ::) :p.

I have had a day off today, been making a 13th birthday cake with a lovely piccie of Gareth Gates on the top of it, aw bless her,hope she likes it ^smlove^, and my car passed its MOT, yipppeeeee !!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love and hugs
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hello girls,

Just popping over to wish you all orange thoughts and i hope all your dreams come true, only a week to go for some of you, i am getting so excited for you all ^jumpin^

Lots love to you all

Mel

x x

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.