Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls and want to wish you all lots of luck.

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Here is an up to date list ..... I think ;D

Name[/b] Downregging

Janie L (IVF) 28th Aug

Dee123 (ICSI) 5th Sept

EmmaJo(IVF) 7th Sept

Lilly (FET) 8th Sept

Jo (IVF) 10th Sept

Laine (IUI) 12th Sept

Pardoe (ICSI) 11th Sept

Lynnie (ICSI) 11th Sept (the pill)

DebbieC (IVF) 12th Sept

Nats (ICSI) 15th Sept

Leni (IUI) 15th Sept

Jax (IVF) 16th Sept

Karan 17th Sept

LouF (IUI) 23rd Sept

Dollyzx (IVF) 25th Sept

Toddy (FET)

Dannie (IVF)

LadyP (IVF)

Maddie (IVF)

Sarz (ICSI)

Klara (IUI) Oct

ZoeB (ICSI) Oct

Take care everyone
Love and hugs to all
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi jo
good luck with starting tomorrow hun you are in my thoughts this is our time i can feel it speak soon
love lilly xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mornin all, just to let you know i am here regular as clockwork! ^chuckle^

Just waiting for October to get here to start stabbin!

Nice to see the rain this mornin for a change, saves me watering the garden! ^jumpin^

I trust you all well, check on ya later x

Zoe x ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hello all on here, just popping in to see how you all are and my god there are so many of you, its fantastic so many of you have each other to help keep sane.

I hope we see lots and lots of positives from you all.

Good luck girls

Mel

x x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

Jo - Have you started yet? BTW I missed the 150 out of your hotmail addy Doh!! Anyway have mailed you again. BTW my start date needs changing on the list and I have a scan on Saturday.

Zoe B - Rain - yes just what I thought great for the garden. ^daisy^

Well dh is going to give me my first stab tonight ..... not long now and we are away. Really want this to happen for us both. ^spot^ ^spot^

My cousin told me she is pg again and that it only took her three months. A little bit insensitive especially as she knows how long we have been trying.

Lainex

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
^thumbsup^hi laine
good luck with your first jab hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ you are on your way thinking of you i know it was very insentive of your cosin some pepole dont think i wish they did before they open there big mouths lol
speak soon love lilly

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Hi Everyone, not sure if this will come out right our PC has F**ked up big time, cant get any piccies up at all, and all the boards are a weird blue !!!!!!

Stupid AF hasnt arrived yet !!!!!! cant believe it, she is normally so good, still there is always tomorrow

Laine hope today went well, I did e mail you back, hope you are ok hun

Love and hugs to all, I will post again when this stupid PC gets better

Jo
x x x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

Just literally jumped on here as watching the footie.

Well dh 'stabbed' me and I cannot believe I didn't feel a thing. So I am on my way and feeling good about it all. ^spot^

Jo - Got your reply - thanks. Where is she (af) are you sure you are not pg? :p Another af ^witch^ dance for you ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Lilly - Thanks for your good luck wishes. ^Cuddle^

Lainexx

·
Registered
949 Posts
HI Girls

Jo- Just wanted to say fingers x Jo for AF to turn up! You know what its like when your waiting. Nothing goes according to plan.

Laine - well done with the first jab. Pleased it didnt hurt. I'll remember that when its my turn!

To everyone else, hope you have all had a good Wednesday?. I had my knickers in a twist this afternoon and got a bit of a taste of what is coming.
Bloody blood test mixup but we got sorted in the end. (I dont know about you lot but things always go wrong for me on Wednesdays.) Just my rotten day of the week!

Anyway, stay + girls and keep the dreams alive!!

TOns of love to each and everyone of you.

Dawn xx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi girls,

Laine - I was delighted to hear that your first jab went well. Hopefully when I start the 'stabbing' it too will be pain free. All going well I will start that next Wednesday, still sniffing at the moment.

Jo - sorry to hear that your af is being a wicked ^witch^. Hopefully it will start to be an ^angel^ soon.

DawnJ - I hope the rest of the week goes well for you!!

I am so glad that I joined this website, it makes a big difference knowing that there are other people going through the same thing and being able to share our experiences. ^group^

I am going to a fortune teller this evening, not sure whether it is the right thing to do, I will know once I get there!!

Lots of love and luck to everyone.

Take care

Em xx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mornin all, here we are again!

I think this seems to be the worse "waiting time" ever! ^sleepy^

I am on CD6 waiting for next a/f before starting 3rd ICSI, i just wanna get on with it now! ^mercy^

Take care x

Zoe x

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi girls

Morning! Well I'm back to the land of the living. Start dr today, well tonight, about to start all over again.

Just been to the vets with my cat, he's got a raw patch of flesh the size of a satsuma on the back of his neck, due to fighting! Had to have 2 inj and now on tablets for a week and depending on how it goes on will have to have an operation next week. I could feel myself welling up when the vet said that, god knows what I'd be like if it was my baby!!
I think my cat is coming out in sympathy with me. ^help^

My dh didn't even realise that it was my first day to inject today, not sure when he thought it was or where he's been living for the past month. He says he's been busy at work, well haven't we all! He can be so insensitive sometimes
Hope fully things will get better.
Hope everyone else is OK.
love jo p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Pardoe

Sorry to hear about your cat. I'm sure that he will be okay. I know how you feel I have two of them and I would be exactly the same if they were sick.

It is an emotional time anyway without the added worry of your little kitty!!

I hope the injections go okay.

Take care

Em xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Arggggggggghhhh I just typed a long post and lost it. ^furious^ ^furious^

It is so annoying!!!!!

So as I need to go now will just have to say hello to you all and catch up later.

Lainex

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi girls

Wow!! Look at all the September girls on the list!!!

Just popped in to say a massive Good Luck to you all, hope all your dreams come true this time.

Love and babydust to you all

Vicky xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Hi Girls
Cant believe it the old witch still hasnt arrived, she is really playing me around now, this is it I have told Paul he better get it right tonight and do a good job :p :p, cos I want to start this tx so much !!!!!

Take care evryone I will post a better one once we get our PC working right, I cant put smileys up or anything

Love and hugs to you all
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi jo
tell paul i sayed he better do a good job lol ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ this is the one i can feel it for us all hope you are doing ok and af comes after tonight ^hump^ lol speak soon
love lilly

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi girls
it's great now that you are all slowly starting to join me in the stabbing ect. ^thumbsup^
jo p I have to two yorkshire terrier girl and i treat them like babys! it means you will be a great mum one day soon. ;)
well it 5am and I can't sleep, my bust is killing me and i have my first scan in the morrning,so its great to be able to sit reading this site, im not alone. i can't imagine going though this with out you girl. you have know idea what is like untill i happens to you.
thank to everyone ^group^
hope you all get what your wishing for
deexxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi girls
just popped it in to say hi i cant sleep lol up most of the night but i was the same last time must be the exitment of it all hope you are all doing well with jabs and sniffing thinking and praying for you all speak later love lilly xxx

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.