12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls and Good luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sam
That sounds a reasonable number. When i was on the verge of OHSS with my first cycle i had 43 follies. So hopefully they have gven you the correct amount of drugs.
Wishing you lots of luck

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Janie - have posted to you on the 2ww board! Congrats!

Michelle - sounds like it's all going well for you!

Caron - good luck for EC tomorrow!!!!!!!! ;D

EmmaJo - hope you are feeling OK after 31 eggs and 14 embies!! Hope they let you go ahead with ET tomorrow! Good luck!

Jo - thinking of you and wishing you lots and lots of love.

Lilly - glad your mum is doing well.

Sam_mcl - glad your scan went well today! You wouldn't normally suffer with OHSS at day 6!

Pardoe - sounds like it's all going in the right direction, good luck!

Good luck to you all
Sue
xxxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi suel
i just wanted to thank you so much for asking about mummy hun it means so much to me all you girls are great ^angel^ ^angel^ mummy is home today and has to use injection daily but please god the clot will be gone soon hope you are doing well hun speak soon i hope
love lilly xxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls,
just wanted to let you know how we got on today !!

was 1st into theatre at 9am ,back on ward by 10, i'm feeling fine ,tummys a little tender, got 8 eggs this time,will phone us tommorow to let us know how many have fertilized ,and et will be on sat morning.

hope your all fine, and thinking positive thoughts today ????

love to you all
caron xx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

Caron - loads of luck with the ec tomorrow.

Em - Hope the et goes ahead for you. Will be thinking of you.

Michelle - thanks for your positive thoughts on the 2ww thread. They mean alot.

Lilly - great to hear your mum is back home.

Jo - Hope you are doing o.k?

Sam - Thinking of you and wishing you luck.

Everyone else - hi there and take care.

Well tomorrow is my test date and I must admit that I am getting a little nervous now. Just don't know what to think or is it that I don't want to think about it really?

Laine

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well we're on our way, had my prostap injection today, my arm is really aching now!!
My baseline scan is on monday 6th and then start injecting on tuesday as long as everything has gone to plan, my egg collection should be on 20th October, this is our first time so I'm a bit nervous as I don't really know what to expect but reading everyone elses's experiences on here has helped loads :)
I've decided to have 2 weeks off work as I want to give it my best shot and they're really good where I work with sick leave.
Hope everyone else is getting on ok and we have lots of positives this month ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Hi Girls

Laine - Good luck hun for tomorrow, I so hope this is it, I have a good feeling for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lilly - So pleased you are doing well and your mum is home, I am sure she will soon be back to her self again

Lynnie - Well done on your jab, Good luck with your scan on Monday

Caron - Good luck with EC tomorrow, I am sure you have lots of lovely eggies waiting for you ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emma Jo - Hope that they let you have ET tomorrow, Thinking of you x x

Sam_mcl - Glad your scan went well, that is a nice amount of follies, just keep fluid intake up ^reiki^

Hope everyone is is doing well with stabbing, sniffing, scanning and things

Well we are off for our first follie scan tomorrow, a little nervous, just hope there are some there ^reiki^ ^reiki^, my tummy is swelling lovely, actually just measured it........36 inches :eek: :eek: :eek:, so I hope there are some in there ^reiki^ ^reiki^, and I am having trouble sleeping, trying to get comfortable in bed is a nightmare, still soon I will have a bigger bump and then I will have trouble sleeping ;D ;D ;D, but I dont care, I can't wait till that day ;D ;D

Take care everyone

Love and hugs
Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Jo, good luck tomorrow, thinking of you and hoping for some lovely plump follies!!!

Love Sue
xxxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi girls
jo good luck with scan tomorrow hun hope you have lots of follies
caron well done 8 eggs is great hope you get lots of embrios
laine good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you
to everyone hope you are all well and you are allin my prayers
i am great just cant sleep very well lately but thats good because i hope i sleep when in 2ww lol
speak soon girls goodluck
love lilly xxxx

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi girls

just to send good luck waves to you all still waiting and testing! have just started a post grad diploma which is keeping my mind off fet in 3 weeks time - hope you feel better Janie - i used to have horrible nightmares and you really think theyre real - my yoga class has been keeping me (relatively ) sane lately

anyway better take the dog out for his romp

sas jane v xx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Girls

Have just come back from my third scan and have found out that e/c won't be until Wednesday - feel a bit down as I was hoping it would be Monday and seem to think this is a bad omen! Why I just don't know. Also the scan was not very nice as my left ovary is in a strange place but at least the follies are still growing so am trying to get myself positive again. At least I have the Fame Academy final to look forward to at the weekend - sad I know but that programme has been keeping me sane.

Jo - Hope that your scan went well today - I was thinking of you!

Laine - have been logging into the 2ww wait to see how your result has gone - still sending you big positive vibes!

Caron - - I hope that e/c went well today and they got loads.

Good luck to everyone else!

Michelle

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Girls

Just come back from 1st scan, starting injecting tonight, nervous but glad to be getting on. 2nd scan on 9th.

Lainie-hope you got good news today

Caron - hope e/c went well, lots of eggs & you are feeling ok

Jo- hope scan went well & lots of follies

Michelle- keep pos, Wed will be a great day

Lots of luck & love to everyone

Dollyzx xxxxxxxxxxxx :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everybody,

Thanks so much for your good luck messages for my et. It makes everything easier knowing that people are thinking of you.

Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be this time. I have been in a lot of pain since the ec and poor dh is getting the backlash. I went into the clinic on Wednesday and they did a scan. My ovaries are the size of grapefruits!! That coupled with my endo and the amount of eggs has made me very sore.

They decided that they were going to freeze my embryos which is fine by me as I didn't feel up to another prodding and poking anyway!

On the positive side I don't have ohss and they froze 11 embryos most of them are 12 cell! They are going to do a transfer in November which is not too far away and it will give me time to recouperate. I feel lucky to have even got this far as it is the furthest me and dh have ever got! :)

Well all of you are moving along very swiftly! ^spin^

Jo - I hope that your follie scan went well.

Michelle - Good to see that you are on the right track enjoy the weekend and Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Laine - I have been thinking of you all day...big fat positive vibes your way for a ++++++ result.

Janie - hope your nightmares have gone away. I think the wait must be the worst part!

Caron - best of luck for ec tomorrow. I will be thinking of you.

Lilly - great to hear that your mum is home now.

Sam - good news on your follies, hope you are well.

Lynnie - good luck for your scan on Monday.

To everyone else hope that you are doing really well and feeling positive.

I am not sure which board to join now as I guess I don't belong here anymore! :'( I should probably join the November/December board, but I will be checking in on you all to check your progress.

Sending you all ^Cuddle^ and ^reiki^.

Take care

Love Em xx

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Em,

You're so brave! Well done on getting this far this time. Now obviously isn't your time but November WILL be!!! Not long now.

Well done for getting so many too - 11 frozen is wonderful.

Good luck for November and keep positive - I'll keep an eye out for you!

love Janie xx

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Janie

Thanks very much for your kind message. I hope your right about November being the right time, I do feel better about it myself and will keep thinking positive and having reiki.

I will be looking out to see your BFP!! ^reiki^

Take care

Love Em xx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Hi Everyone

EmmaJo - that is great about your frosties, 11 is fantastic, it is best that they give you a rest now, and as you say Nov isnt far away, be here before you know it ;)

Laine - I so hope you have good news for us ^reiki^ ^reiki^, thinking of you hun x x

Hope everyone is ok, ans things are going well

We have got back from our scan and we have 11 or so follies which is good for us ;D ;D, lining nice as well, they have decreased my buserlin to half the dose but still in 2 jabs a day :(, but still never mind, next scan on Tuesday ;D, oh she did pass by the words OHSS again to me......god I do hope I dont get that again, so i am drinking the water supply for Surrey at the moment, just in case ;)

Take care everyone, have a lovely weekend
Jo
x x x

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls,
hozzy phoned today to say 5 of our 8 eggs collected yesterday have fertilized, so having et tomorrow at 10 am, we asked about assisted hatching again and they have agreed to do it , then i guess i'll be on 2ww ( which always feels like 2 months !!), anyway will let you know how we get on .

laine- keep cheking for posts still got everything crossed for bfp ++++

em - sorry to hear you can't go ahead with et, but as you say you wouldn't want more poking, hope you feel better soon and nov is nearly here !! fet is a breeze, and your body will be back to normal then so take care and get yourself better soon.

Jo- how did you get on with scan, lots of lovly follies ??

michelle - i was like you i should have had ec last mon but ended up having it yesterday instead, don't worryit will all be fine they probably just want to grow them on a little more, good luck for wed xx

janie- wishing you SWEET dreams from now on hun

lilly - hope your doing ok , love to mum also

sam, great news about follie scan, lynnie good luck with your scan,

to all the other girls ive missed love and ++ive thoughts to you all
take care caron xxxxxx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi EmmaJo

Sorry to hear about et but November is not that far away at all. I will be looking out for you on the Nov message board - Your body will be so finely tuned by then that it will be perfect for holding those embies in place!!

Take care and thanks for all your messages of support.

Michelle

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.