Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls and good luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Girls,
Well done to all the EC-ers and ET-ers. Theres so many ups and downs in this tx, all we all want is just one little embie to make it!!

I had my first scan yesterday and have been told to sniff for another week, so a new scan next Friday. I was all ready to start stabbing today and I feel a bit let down I can't. Never mind, at least things are being done properly, its no good rushing it. Apparently I have a couple of follies that looked a bit active, so I have to make sure I am completely switched off before stimming. Sorry my dates on the list are wrong now!!! ET will be 30/10. At least its not the 31st halloween, lol.

Anyway, heres hoping I do better than last time, 4 eggs, 2 of which were immature and 1 had a cracked zona, which left me only 1 to fertilise.

Thinking of you all,

loadsa luv,

XX

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi girls,

Just thought that I would pop in and see how you are all doing.

Michelle - good luck for your et today. I will be thinking of you.

Jo - great news on your 8 eggs, good luck for the call today.

Babyroosta -keep feeling positive it will all work out in the end.

Good luck to everyone else with the ec and et.

I am doing fine and just waiting for af to arrive before I start again. Thanks so much to you all for your support over the last few months. I will be checking up on you all when you move to the 2ww!

Take care

Love Em x

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi girls
Just catching up, well done Michelle, Sam & Jo & good luck for e/t's, Jo p keeping everything crossed for you, keep pos-it only takes that one little one

Had scan yest, had 11-12 follies, which I was pleased with as had convinced myself there wouldn't be any.Scan on Sunday to see progress

Am feeling overwhelmingly tired & wondered is this normal? Thanks for any comments/ experiences

Love Dollyzx xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Was this fast reply box always here?

I haven't been here in a while, too much going on and I was feeling like poo from the buserelin. Anyway started stimming last week and had my first scan today (day 10).

Last cycle I had only 3 follies which was pretty poor. This time I have 8 (altho' one is a bit wee). Right: 14.5, 14.5, 12, 10.5 & Left: 16.5, 10, 9.5, 7.

Feeling bloated and quite ready to stop all his stabbing and just get a move on. It's looking like ER mid next week (to give the smaller ones a chance to catch up).

Dolly, I feel tired all the time too. I think it is normal - also my brain isn't working very well and the nurses assure me that is the drugs too. 11 or 12 follies is great!

Jo, great news on your 8. Fingers crossed...

Babyroosta, Sorry thing are delayed a bit. It will come around before you know it tho'.

·
Registered
126 Posts
HI Girls

Well I have just returned from e/t - two little embies in my tummy. Really pleased as they were both grade one so fingers crossed! I will now be passing on to the 2ww board but will be keeping my eye out for everyone here.

LadyP - I felt pretty tired and low whilst I was on the stabbing - hang in there it will be worth it!

Jo - hope that all your 8 have fertilised!

Dolly - Good Luck with your scan on Sunday

Em - heres hoping that AF comes soon

Babyroosta - hang in there - better to get it 100% right and clear the system before you start your stabbing.

Sam - Good luck with your e/t - let me know how you get on

Take care everyone else and hope to see you on the 2ww soon!

Michelle

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
]Hi Everyone

Lady P - Well done on your follies, next week will soon be here ;)

Babyroosta - Next week will come round very quick, Keep positive, it will soon be here ^reiki^

Dollyzx - I too felt so tired this time, just give in to it and sleep as much as you want, take care
x x

Michelle - Good luck with ET today, thinking of you x x

Sam_mcl - Hope ET goes well, take care x x x

Emma Jo - Hope the old ^witch^ arrives soon, so you can start again ;)

Hope everyone else is ging ok, there are so many of us on here.

We have just had the phone call......... we have 4 embies out of the 8 eggs which we are pleased with ;D ;D, 2 go back into their mummy tomorrow at 9.15, so keeping everything crossed that this is the one ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love and hugs to all
jo
x x x[/color]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Jo

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow - will be thinking of you and waiting for you to join me on the 2ww wait!

Lots of positive vibes for 9.15.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^^reiki^

Michelle

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi jo
i am so happy for you hun thats great good luck for tomorrow will be thinking and praying for you hun time is going so fast
i went for scan today and got great news lining is 11 and transfer is friday i am doing blast so friday not tuesday for transfer start injections sunday and stop nasil spray thank god lol for that i am not sorry hate it lol i am so exited the doctor sayed today eveything looks great
to everyone thinking and praying for you all
lots of love lilly xxx

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya girls
just want to wish you all luck , well done to the girls with ec and good luck for your transfers.
for you other girls it wont be too long now, you'll be on 2ww before you know it
much love caron xxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Jo,

Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Look after yourself and make sure Paul pampers you for as long as you need it.

Good luck.

Lainex ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Girls,

Lilly - Glad everything is looking good for you.

Dollyzx - Relax hun as much as you can eh.

Babyroosta - Hold on......next week is not far away.

Em - AF dance for you ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Sam - Lots of luck with your et.

Everyone else - hi there!

Lainex

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello girls!

Boy am I sore! Kept waking myself up in the night!

But great news now have 12 embies! I just can't believe it - good things don't happen to me!!!

Thank you all so much for your support!

ET tomorrow - just waiting to see what grade etc. they are!

Thanks again love Sam ;D

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Sam
Fantastic news on your dozen embies ;D ;D, Good luck with ET, see you in the 2ww tomorrow ;D ;D

Love Jo
x x x

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks for all your replies, you are all such an inspiration to keep going!
Well done Sam-hope your e/t goes well
Look after those embies & you Michelle-well done
Love to all Dollyzx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
jo and sam good luck for tomorrow see you on 2ww
love caron xxx

·
Registered
126 Posts
Jo and Sam

You are probably on your way to hospital now but am thinking of you!! Good luck with et, let me know how you get on and I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

^thumbsup^ ^thumbsup^ ^thumbsup^ ^thumbsup^ ^thumbsup^

Michelle

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just popped in to see how you're all going and to wish Jo and Sam good luck for today ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Clarexx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Just nipping in to wish you all love and luck for your EC's ET's, sniffing and stabbing!

Lots of Love
Sue
xxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.