Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I put myself in the waiting to start September/October, but I should really be in the October/November cycle buddies list.

Hoping to get start down reg on October 7th. Will find out more on September 30th when I next visit the clinic.

Deb xxx

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^

Hi zebedee,
you are welcome to join us in the time will fly by part 2,I will add you too our list,and there is quite a crowd of us building up to chat ^gossip^ with while you wait,if you fancy it love mmmbop.xx ^thumbsup^

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya all,
I got my FSH/LH/oestradiol results back today from the doctor. I can now take them to Bourn Hall with me next week. I think they are ok. It looks like my FSH has gone down from a last year. Last year, one month it was 9.1.

My results were:
FSH 7.0 u/L
LH 5.7 u/l
FT4 12 pmol/L
TSH 1.3 miu/L

I think the FT4/TSH are for the oestradiol test, but not 100% certain.

Take care.

Zebedee Deb xxx

·
Registered
46 Posts
:D Hi Zebedee

Just thought I'd drop by and say hello......I'm starting IVF#4 on 7th October too, so looks like we'll be cycle buddies......that is if I don't get cancelled again ::)

Maddie

PS. I am a Deb too, but somehow ended up as a Maddie ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there everyone, first time on here really so feel a little shy! Anyway am starting my 3rd ICSI try at Bridge Clinic on 4th Oct - start sniffing away that day anyway, so think I'm in the right place. If all goes according to plan egg collection is scheduled for 3rd Nov. Not that it ever has gone to plan yet, but you never can tell!!

Good luck to everyone, it's so strange starting all this again, I still can't believe we're doing it - yet alone again!
Love Amanda x

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Maddie,

I went to Bourn Hall yesterday and was confirmed as starting my down regging on October 7th which I am very excited about.

Hope you don't get cancelled. Mine nearly got cancelled as I didn't have my oestradiol blood tests on me. The doctor had given me some old thyroid results by mistake (or rather the doctor's receptionist). Found out though that my Oestradiol was 125, so supposedly all my hormone checks are ok. Not sure what to base it on though. I don't know if they mean it is good for my age or good in general.

How did you end up a Maddie. Is it because your mad :) ;D

Good luck too Amanda!!!! I'm quite new on here so I get a bit tounge tied.

Zebedee Deb xxx

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^

hey nigma and maddie,
join us on the time will fly part two,to ^gossip^chat with others going thru tx at same time as you,if you fancy it ,I will add you to our list on there,so you are part of the gang now,whether you like it or not ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

love mmmbop,xx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi

Starting again on 8th October - things have changed since last time!  No daily injections to down reg - just one big jab from the nurse that will last 28 days.  Happy about this.  3rd time lucky I am hoping.

good to see that i will have lots of cycle buddies for oct/nov. 

luisa

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hi girls
          im starting my 3rd ivf  on6th oct good luck every1 please can i join 2

im25 hubs is27

·
Registered
31 Posts
am beginning to get nervous...
more so this time than the last 2 - am hoping for 3rd time lucky...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.