Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a baby walker that also sort of doubles up as an activity table first. DS2 is pulling himself up to all the furniture and just wants to play with everything at that level but isn't ready to be pushing a walker around yet. I know most of the walkers have activity things on the front (we borrowed the V tech first step walker for DS1) but DS2 was trying to stand and play with it in Mothercare today and of course it just moves. Do walkers with breaks exist  ??? ;D. He just will not sit and play with the low level activity centre that we already have - that is just TOO boring  ::)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
We used the VTech ones and just parked them up against the sofas so they didn't move

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dee.Dee.32 said:
We used the VTech ones and just parked them up against the sofas so they didn't move
That's far too sensible ;D

·
Registered
1,798 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Try this from brightstart ( I have got one)

It is an activity table, with 10 activities, and it is also a bouncer and you can adjust the feet part of the bouncer as the baby grows and it doesnot move ( it is not a walker but it is very good)
see link below, and you can shop around!!!

http://www.brightstarts.com/p-282-bounce-bounce-baby.aspx

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Choice - thanks for your message but DS2 has spent the last 2 months 'pumping iron' in our Jumparoo. He just wants the freedom to move now  ::)

Gem - this is exactly what I am looking for. Will get onto eBay. Thanks a lot  :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gem

Just to let you know, I bought said walker from mothercare last week and DS2 is now walking the length of the lounge with it - at 7 months and 1 week  :eek:. I think I may have an early walker this time. Not quite 16 months like his brother  ::)
£30 well spent, so thanks again for the suggestion  :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts