Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
has anyone had any experience of hot sweats in the 2ww?  I'm currently on day 4 post 3dt, and I have experienced these for the past couple of mornings, and then they disappear.

I didn't DR, as I was on the antagonist protocol, and this perspiring is completely new to me!

Can anyone help, please  ::)

Thanks,

Rosie

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

Are you on any progesterone support ?  If so, these can cause a myriad of side effects and symptoms...including raised temps and hot flushes.

In a natural cycle, it's the progesterone,  released following ovulation, that causes a temp rise which you'd notice if you charted your temps (bbt)......so perhaps it's just this that's causing your warmer moments.

I know it's easier said than done but I'd try not to read too much into anything.....but fingers crossed it's a good sign !

Good luck
Natasha ^reiki^

G

·
there is a school of thought that also says that the complex process of implantation and the growing physical relationship between you and the embie can also produce some immunological reactions which may result in "warmer moments" - hope this is the case for you ;) - good luck!

xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I had a couple of night sweats during my ^2ww^ not sure if it was down to the Cyclogest or what.

^goodluck^

x  x  x

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all your replies.

I think lie a lot of women I search for meanings in every little change from the 'norm'.  Let's hope it is good new!

Cheers,

Rosie.xxx ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Good luck Rosie xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts