Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend some?  I've always used disposables, but now that I only use them at night I'd find it fairly easy to use washable ones. 

Thanks,
xx Clare

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Clare
yes can do but will be back to tell you about them i hate one handed typing!

C x

·
Registered
316 Posts
Um, I used some, but can't remember the name of them. Doh! They were great though and I wish I'd started using them sooner.

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I had either boots or Avent ones (must have cut the label off!) which came with their own little net sack for washing. Definately prefered to disposable ones. :)

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi
back now.

Last time I used Lansinoh ones which were OK but made of quite thick wadding and they went really crinkly when washed - so needed ironing.

This time I've got some boots ones which do come with their own little net bag - to help stop them getting stuck in the washing machine door - a BIG problem! - I like these ones, they keep their shape, really soft and comfy, though for heavy leaks the milk does seem to seep out at the edges, but I'm sure for nighttime use only they'd be fine.

I've been meaning to write a product review for these ones - will go and do it now  ;)

Claire x

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
I've got some Avent ones for this time, they also come with the net bag, can't reccomend yet thou as not used them yet

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
When i was bf`ing I used the avent ones too, and i thought they were really good, really comfy, id recommend them. :)

S
xx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Ladies I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave permanent reviews of breast pads you've used on the product review section - for other mummies to read in the future ;) just click on this link and write a few words, it only takes a minute!!

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=124923.0

Claire x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts