Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning this may contain TMI

I am feeling alittle confused - DH and I were taking advantage of some pre baby FMS and when I was shall we say having the most fun I had a gush of water, not something I have ever had before.  Could this be part of my waters breaking ? or am I being paranoid.

I am not sure how much there was but maybe a cupful.

Thanks

Clare

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Clare.....

Call your local maternity ward - they have a triage there who can advise!

Sending big hugs & good luck wishes

Tony,
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Clare - your online.... did you phone them????????

Tony,
x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Clare

Did you? And was it?

Love Kimx  x

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya

I did phone - they are not sure so I have to go in, in about an hour to get checked over.  Hopefully they don;t shut on me as they are very busy today and have had to shut 2 or 3 times in the last month

Clare

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Good Luck Clare

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Hi Clare

Oh i do hope you are ok kepp us informed fingers crossed you may be getting an early baby hun!!!!!?

let us know as soon as love and good luck love kee xoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hi Clare & DH,

Shezza has shown me your post and I hope you don't mind me (a man) responding!

Don't take this the wrong way but...........................................

I personally think (without playing down other peoples responses) that if you were really at the height of pleasure (which sounds so) you may have had an external orgasm.

About a third of women can and a few percentage do but only if they are really relaxed and let themselves go actually "squirt" rather than just "gush"

If you want more information and think this is a possibility you can find it on the internet but obviously a lot will be geared towards XXX sites.

Obviously if you are still worried go and get checked out  but Shezza has also experienced this and more so now she is pg, whether it's related to pg I do not know (she won't mind me telling you  ;D )

Hope this helps in someway or at least gives you a less worrying alternative!

Nay (Shezza's DH!)

^monkey^

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hiya

Thanks everyone for the posts etc... I am back from the hossie.

What it looks like is some hind water leaking probably having been squeezed up and out.  So I have been on the montior and baby is lovely and fine.  I have also had a lovely internal exam which, basically indicates I am in the early or latent part of first stage labour.  The cervis is in the process of ripening and is effacing but at the same time there is enough dilation for her to have been able to put a finger through the cervix and confirm the membranes are OK.  Given this she reckons the time scales for actually going into established labour are days rather than weeks - EEK !

The only other concerning thing was how busy they are at the moment - they did not have a normal bed available to check me out on so they had to find somewhere else and as we were leaving they were shipping people out to other local hossies !  This will be the 2nd time in a fortnight they have had to do this.

Take care

Clare

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Clare,
I have just been reading your posts, I am really excited for you and hope everything goes well for you and hubby.
Take care and speak soon
Lisa ;D

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
oh good glad everything my friend is going through exactly the same and she is 10 days overdue tomorow soooo eery thing crossed for you and keep us informed love kee n pat xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxooxoxox
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!
Good Luck Clare !!!!!!

Can't wait to hear your news :) :)

Love Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Good luck to you clare!!!   :)   ^banana^ ^banana^

My sister had her hind-waters go at 36.3 weeks, after a crash on a bus  ??? and she was 2cms dilated at the time, and was told to expect baby anyday - anyway, she finally gave birth at exactly 41 weeks!!!  ;D 

So excited for you, can't wait to see some photos of baby!

Marie xx

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Clare

Just read the posts good luck !

Love Mini and mini mini xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
wooohoooo.......good luck Clare,

Looking forward to the good news :)

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Good luck Clare,

Wishing you a nice painless pregnancy (as painless as they can get!)

Keep us updated,

L xx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Whey Hey Clare

Looks like you are going to beat me to it!  :-\ ??? ;D

Whatever happens in the next few days ... I am sending you loads and loads of love and luck for as speedy and painless as possible delivery with your happy healthy bouncing bundle of joy arriving safely.

Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Yayyy, Clare  ^jumpin^  Not long now until you meet your little baby  ;D

Good luck! 

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
hey claire

keep us up dated!

hugs

Mez
xxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hey clare

Oooh how exciting

Not long now hey hun

Sorry am late in posting but had power cut and now served by genertator but cant stay on long cos pc is at risk

generator keeps cutting out how inconsiderate of it lol

WIll keep checking for updates

Emily and Tiggerxx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts