Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Emilycaitlin,

I hope you had a lovely christmas  :) 

For the past few days i have had twinges, cramps and more braxton hicks (mainly at night time) and last night i had quite a lot of pelvic pressure too which has continued today on and off along with a slight period feeling low down. Earlier today when i wiped after going for a wee i noticed the tissue was stained light brown and i have had the same show again tonight after going for a wee. I have been going to the toilet more frequently today as well.

I called the labour ward after the second show, although i dont think i am in labour as not in any pain at the moment. They advised to keep a check on it and to call back if i have another show or i am in a lot of pain. Does this mean that i will go into labour soon or could it just be from the baby getting into position?? or could it be an infection?

Thank you for your advice in advance  :)

Jenny xxx

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

It doesn't really have any association on going into labour, you can have a show and go into labour the next day, or nothing may happen at all, it can just be from your cervix changing, if it gets heavier staining, give the hospital a ring again,

All the best,

Emilycaitlin xx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Emilycaitlin,

Thank you for your quick reply  :)  :)

Happy New Year  :)

Jenny xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.