Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
We are on the dreaded two week wait.  We went for IUI but I produced too many follicles and elected to go for IVF.  Got 7 eggs, 3 fertilized, all perfect !!  Because of my age we were able to put all three back.  We are unexplained fertility and I have suffered 2 miscarriages both at around 7 weeks.  Because of this I am on Clexane and Dexamethosone(what ever !!)  Are there any stories that can give us some hope that by taking all this medication this could be the one.  I dont think I can do anymore to make this successful.  This has to be our last go as mentally and financially we cant take any more.  I am terrified.  Any support would be appreciated.
BG

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't have any words of wisdom, but wanted to send you my best wishes, a  ^hugme^ and  ^fairydust^. Will be thinking of you in the weeks ahead.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Just wanted to send you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^. I really hope this is the one!
Tiny xxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
BG

^pray^ that this time is your BFP.  I have been on this road for about 10 year now and know that rollercoaster very well.  I have had 4 IUI's that havent been successful and inbetween TTC with DH#1 and now DH#2!

We are now waiting for our IVF appt 1 because I cannot give up.  I think that if you decide that that you have reached the end of your road then you have to be a strong person.  To walk away from this after all you both have been through doesnt make you weak, it makes you stronger than I am at the moment.  To realise that you have tried everything that you can and it just wasnt meant to be, however painful, it means that you can try to get on with the rest of your lives.

This whole process takes over your life completely, every minute and thought is consumed by what ifs. 

I hope so much for you that this is your time and that all your pain is for something.

Take care  ^hugme^

·
Registered
259 Posts
BG

Wishing you loads of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Stay positive honey. It can and WILL work! 2ww is so hard. Have you checked out the 2ww board? It was a huge support during my 2ww recenty. Hopefully somebody can give you the lin as I am technically incompetent (and not a little bit tipsy, whoops!)
Lots of love
xxxx

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh very very best of luck to you,
were on our first 2ww and have said will only ever have 3 saying that will never be able to afford our 2nd.
il keep everything crossed for you and watch for your result.
not really a church goer attend occasionally but am atteding sunday and will send out wishes for us all xxxx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thankyou all for your usual support, I am having butterflies every minute.  Tiny, I know exactly how you feel, this is our 5th attempt and we get so close but then it is taken away from us.  I only ever said I would do 2 and I swear this will be the last, who knows though.  Not sure I am that strong or brave to quit.  Financially though we would really struggle to do anymore.  It has been about 10 years for us and it is even more frustrating when it is unexplained.  I am just hoping and praying that the steroids and clexane is the answer.  My Wonderful Mother passed  away recently so I keep talking to her to see if she has any pull.  I think that is only fair, he has her, he's got to give some back !!!!
Take care all of you and good luck with all you do. 
BG  X

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hiya,

Just want to say good luck.  i think it is down to luck partially, and hopefully it's your turn. 

Tracy xxx

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hi BG
Well, looks like we are off for our 5th - having had a consultation yesterday. Good luck - I agree it appears there is a lot of luck involved - let's hope luck is with us this time! ^pray^ ^pray^
Tiny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts