Gossip, please  ;D

Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Well!!  :-X :-X I think the phrase is what goes on tour stays on tour! ;D ;D ;D

Actually I'm just winding you up, cos I don't know any gossip this year! ^eyes^

I can report though that K2 is absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to put him in my handbag and bring him home and Bib's Molly is equally beautiful!

Had a great time as ever. :)

Axxxx

·
Premium Member
7,184 Posts
Ditto what Mandy said  :)  No gossip from me as I wimped out early due to being knackered and having a grumpy toddler who had only had 5 mins sleep from 8am to 10pm!  It was fab to meet you all though and I had a great time  :)  :-*  :-*  Hope the hangovers aren't too bad  ;D  ;D

Fluffs xxx

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Hmm bits of gossip  ???

Well Louby broke her bed  ;D ;D ;D  :eek:
Oh and Tony had seriously bad wind!!!  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Seriously it was wonderful to meet up again.  Im just so sad that I didnt get to play out last night too but it was my nephews 21st and I couldnt really get out of that (even if I was late leaving and last to arrive  ;D ;D)

Anyways thanks to everyone who helped organise this years meet and to all of you who came - I really hope you all enjoyed it too and to anyone thinking about coming to the next one I hope what you read on here helps you decide to come to the next one.

Sorry to anyone I didnt really get to chat too properly but leaving early I knew I wouldnt but dont think I did too bad  ;)  Sooo many of the little ones to play with - I could have smuggled you all home if your mummys would have let me  ;D ;D

Sorry I cant do personals atm but its now the birthday sunday dinner so have to get ready for that  ;D ;D

Cant wait to hear what you all got up to last night.

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
It wasnt my fault  :-[ :-[  I blame andy  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for a lovely weekend, so sorry to anyone that i just rushed passed in pursuit of katie  ;D ;D

As normal was lovely to natter to everyone  :)

Time to start planning next years  ??? ??? ???

xxx 

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Am home :)

Was singing Karaoke at 3am this morning ;D

No other gossip! honest ^roflmao^

x

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
We had a fab weekend. were in London at the mo stopping off on the way home. we will definitely come again. Was great to see so many FF ers and put name to face.

Would have liked to have stayed up longer but unfortunately DD needs her cotty after a certain point.

Riverside is a great venue, and the mexican food was really yummy.

Thanks Mel & Tony for all your hard work arranging it xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
*looby* said:
It wasnt my fault :-[ :-[ I blame andy ;D ;D ;D
^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

It was great to be able to put names to faces :) :)

Great weekend, thanks :-*

x x x x x

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hello everyone

Thank you to all those who attended - you make all the difference, it was lovely to see lots of new faces, hope you all enjoyed yourselves, sorry i did not stay up to watch the singing stars - heard it was fab though (well i could hear it in my room).

Thank you to the babies who let me have long cuddles.

See you all again soon

Mel
x

P.S - So sorry for not hanging about this morning (i am the only driver as Tony does not drive and was not looking forward to the 4 hour drive home), i have woken up with a nasty cold so i do apologise 1) For not getting to say goodbye to you all. 2) If any of you get a cold - V V V SORRY!

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Not long home and straight on here  ;D  Had a fantastic weekend and was going to do personals, but think it would take me forever as I definitely managed to get to talk to absolutely everyone - not that I like a chat or anything  :-[ ;D

Last night's karaoke was just hysterical. I think it will live in my memory forever  ;D  What a fantastic night :)

Thanks to everyone who made the weekend so special and heaps of fun, and to those of you who made sure I had plenty of company when I needed it and space when I needed it too - you know who you are  ;) You did me the world of good  :-*

Loadsa love to all.

See ya next time :)

Jayne x

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hi
Just wanted to thank tony and mel and the other organisers for a great weekend.
It was great to meet so many of you.
I think I went to bed about 230 am!
Had a really bad head this morning and could not get up for breakfast.
It was great to meet so many people.
I found a teddy on the window ledge left from the raffle not sure if anyone actually won it but I know there was a lady sorry cannot remember her name who wanted it,  If you let me know your address I will post it to you.
Thanks for everything.
take care
susie

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
am home just scoffing pizza back in a mo to ay hi properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for coming, it was lovely to talk to so many new faces , and old ;D ;D

We had a lovely time, can't wait until the next one, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Love Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
I'm so dizzy, My head is spinning, like a whirlwind it never ends . . . .

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Jo said:
I would like to thank everyone for coming, it was lovely to talk to so many new faces , and old ;D ;D

We had a lovely time, can't wait until the next one, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

Love Jo
x x x
Who you calling old? ;D ;D ;D It was lovely to see you all again too and good to talk to Paul about his new bike! ;)

Axxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Ohhh Dizzi, I have better pics than that to prove you are a singing star  ;) ;D

x

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
Jayne said:
Ohhh Dizzi, I have better pics than that to prove you are a singing star ;) ;D

x
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
I Just want to say sorry to any I diddnt get chance to talk properly
being across two sites and unable to sit together at the Friday Meal made it difficult to know who was with us
and who was not  :( and of course some missed Saturdays nights shenanigans too  :-\

To those I did spend time with ^thank you^ meeting old faces and New makes it worthwhile everytime
Special Hello to Carole who Lives in Shropshire 20 mins from me, and traveled down & back in the same day
Robert is a little star and I am so glad I met him  :-*

If you DONT wish your photo to be in the FF gallery will you please pm me ASAP,
as I would like to resize and upload them this week  :)

~Dizzi~

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Well i can certainly think of one i dont want in the gallery  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks jeanette  ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts