Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Since we are new here on FF I thought its best starting by introducing ManorIVF to everyone.
ManorIVF is an international IVF group headed by experienced fertility experts and we operate fertility clinics in Israel, Cyprus and Ukraine and we offer all type of fertility treatment for many years.
Over the last few years our egg donation programs have attracted many couple from different part of the world and we are happy to be part of so many new families created.
Having recognized that donors availability and high treatment cost forces many couples to travel abroad for egg donation treatment, we have decided to try and make this process easier and less stressful for our patients and instead traveling over to our clinics we can transport your chosen donor’s eggs or embryos to UK!
So you can benefit from donors availability and costs of  a treatment abroad  in the uk and regulated according to UK HFEA 
In our unique egg donation program we also guarantee embryos an not only the eggs.

We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have.

and good luck to everyone ^reiki^ ^pray^

ManorIVF  Team :)
ww.manorivf.com
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,001 Posts
Hello,


Could you just explain how your systems works in terms of having a UK compliant donor (i.e. identity released at 18?).  Surely clinics abroad only have anonymous donors so I am not clear about how that works?


Also, do all your patients receive implications counselling as they do in the UK to go over the rights of the child, telling and talking and also the emotional issues around moving on to donor conception?


Thanks so much,


Best wishes,


Daisy xxx
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
daisyg said:
Hello,

Could you just explain how your systems works in terms of having a UK compliant donor (i.e. identity released at 18?). Surely clinics abroad only have anonymous donors so I am not clear about how that works?

Also, do all your patients receive implications counselling as they do in the UK to go over the rights of the child, telling and talking and also the emotional issues around moving on to donor conception?

Thanks so much,

Best wishes,

Daisy xxx
Thank you so much Daisy for your interest and very important questions.
A cornerstone of Manor IVF's egg donation program is our highly selective, comprehensive egg donor screening process. The Manor IVF team will recruit, interview, counsel, screen and select donors from Cyprus and Kiev who will donate to patients.
Donors will be allowed to donate only after attending their mandatory counselling, their screening has been completed and they have been formally designated as eligible. Manor IVF's vigorous screening process includes full review of medical history, physical examination, genetic and mental health screening, testing for infectious disease and counselling.
Manor IVF does not pay donors for their eggs. Egg donation is considered altruistic in nature. We provide donors with reimbursement for their directly incurred expenses such as childcare, lost wages, traveling costs, accommodation and traveling companion expenses.
Only Donors that are happy to sign the HFEA consent form, and for the child born the have their full details when reaches 18 will be able to donate to patients in the UK.
The receiving clinic in UK will get all the detail and will register all details with HFEA as in any donation treatment.
Recipient Patient will have their treatment in a UK clinic and of course will go through all procedures including implication counselling.

I hope you have better idea now of how it works and please don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions.

Have a good evening
ManorIVF team
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Hi, I have a question. If I am using a UK clinic, which I am at the minute, how do I know that they are able to work in partnership with yourselves and be prepared to accept the embryos to their clinic. Also would I pay Manor and they pay the UK clinic that I am receiving treatment in or do I pay both clinics seperately.

Thanks

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gemini40 said:
Hi, I have a question. If I am using a UK clinic, which I am at the minute, how do I know that they are able to work in partnership with yourselves and be prepared to accept the embryos to their clinic. Also would I pay Manor and they pay the UK clinic that I am receiving treatment in or do I pay both clinics seperately.

Thanks
Good Morning Gemini and thank you for your questions.
We are happy to start a partnership /collaboration with any UK clinic . If you wish for us to import the chosen donor eggs or your embryos to the clinic you currently using, the first step will be for you to let them know about our service and give us the permission to approach them in your name. I will put them in touch with our medical director and with our legal team and we can start the process. As we have been approved already by few clinics it should be quite straight forward.
At the moment we have few clinic in London that we are working with. When a patient contact us directly and they are happy to start the process we would usually refer them to our main collaborating clinic.
At the moment the payments are split between ManorIVF and the UK clinic.
We are working on a model where there will be one charge only and we hope to be able to introduce it in the future.

Thank you again for your question and if you have any more please ask :)
You can allso contact me directly. I am based in London and I will be happy to talk to you or arrange a meeting.

Thank you

UK Patient Services Manager
www.manorivf.com
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
happyhippy said:
Hi
How much is a single embryo, two embryos, with or without PGD? Where are you based? Success rates? Thank you.
Good morning and thank you for your questions.
We have clinics in Cyprus, Ukrain and Israel and for Egg donation treatment we collaborate with UK clinics .
Our Success rates in egg donation ar not far from the 70%
Our price plans are per treatment and I will be happy to send you our program information and prices by email.

Please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you and have a nice day
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,001 Posts
Hi,


Thank you for answering my previous question! :)  Just wondered if your success rate of 70% was for live births, just to clarify for happyhippy.  Also, do you tend to recommend SET?  What is your multiple birth rate?  Is there a big difference in your live birth rates between one or two blasts transferred and what is the multiple birth rate with two as opposed to one embryo?


Some clinics transfer up to 4 blastocysts which I believe is unethical.



Daisy x
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
daisyg said:
Hi,

Thank you for answering my previous question! :) Just wondered if your success rate of 70% was for live births, just to clarify for happyhippy. Also, do you tend to recommend SET? What is your multiple birth rate? Is there a big difference in your live birth rates between one or two blasts transferred and what is the multiple birth rate with two as opposed to one embryo?

Some clinics transfer up to 4 blastocysts which I believe is unethical.

Daisy x
Thank you for you question again Daisy,
We also believe that transfering up to 4 Blastocysts is unethical and we would ususally recomend SET.
Our aim is for our patient to have healthy pregnancy , risk free with healthy baby after 9 months :)

Regarding the success rate for egg donation at all ages we have 75% clinical pregnancies and 68% live birth (statistics from 2014)
I dont have all the information regarding multiple pregnancies and the statistics difference with one or two embryos transfer.
I will forward this question to our medical team.

Thank you again and lookinf forward to some more qustions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Hello

I have had a quick look at your website where it says that you guarantee 4 good 3 day embryos OR 2 blastocysts. If there are more good embryos than the guaranteed ones will they be put in the freezer for me to use later? What would the fees be in that case?

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
andromedaE9 said:
Hello

I have had a quick look at your website where it says that you guarantee 4 good 3 day embryos OR 2 blastocysts. If there are more good embryos than the guaranteed ones will they be put in the freezer for me to use later? What would the fees be in that case?
Hi Andromeda and thank you for your questions.
We guarantee minimum amount of embryos and of course you might have more than this. All your embryos will be brought to the UK and any embryos left after transfer will be kept in storage for future transfer - hopefully for a sibling ^pray^ ^reiki^

For prices of our programs please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you and have a lovely day :)
ManorIVF team
www.manorivf.com
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
daisyg said:
Hi,

Thank you for answering my previous question! :) Just wondered if your success rate of 70% was for live births, just to clarify for happyhippy. Also, do you tend to recommend SET? What is your multiple birth rate? Is there a big difference in your live birth rates between one or two blasts transferred and what is the multiple birth rate with two as opposed to one embryo?

Some clinics transfer up to 4 blastocysts which I believe is unethical.

Daisy x
Hello Again ^hello^

As promised I have referred your question to our medical team and this is their quoted reply:
do you tend to recommend SET? Yes, mainly with blastocyst transfer.
Whenever a decision is made to transfer 2 embryos, patients are being informed re potential risks of multiple pregnancies and consented appropriately.

What is your multiple birth rate? Is there a big difference in your live birth rates between one or two blasts transferred and what is the multiple birth rate with two as opposed to one embryo?

Multiple pregnancy rate %
Overall fresh ET cases 6.5%
Fresh cases < 38yrs 6.4%
Fresh cases > 38yrs 6.7%
Fresh blasto transfer < 38yrs 5.2 %
Fresh blasto transfer > 38yrs 12.5%
Frozen ET (cleavage+blasto) < 38 7.1%
Frozen ET (cleavage+blasto) > 38 8.2%

I hope you find this information helpful.
You can also contact me directly if wish to receive further in formation regarding our program .
Please note that we offer Free initial phone consultation with our fertility specialist so you can ask him questions regarding the medical aspect of our program.

Thank you

ManorIVF team
www.manorivf.com
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,001 Posts
Thank you so much Manor IVF team for your very helpful and speedy responses!!  ;D


Best,


Daisy xx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
ManorIVF-UK coordinator said:
andromedaE9 said:
Hello

I have had a quick look at your website where it says that you guarantee 4 good 3 day embryos OR 2 blastocysts. If there are more good embryos than the guaranteed ones will they be put in the freezer for me to use later? What would the fees be in that case?
Hi Andromeda and thank you for your questions.
We guarantee minimum amount of embryos and of course you might have more than this. All your embryos will be brought to the UK and any embryos left after transfer will be kept in storage for future transfer - hopefully for a sibling ^pray^ ^reiki^

For prices of our programs please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you and have a lovely day :)
ManorIVF team
www.manorivf.com
Thank you so much for responding so quickly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Hello Manor IVF

Im sending you an email for more information.

Im not in the UK just yet but moving in Dec.

Really appreciate all your honest info
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
andromedaE9 said:
Hello

I have had a quick look at your website where it says that you guarantee 4 good 3 day embryos OR 2 blastocysts. If there are more good embryos than the guaranteed ones will they be put in the freezer for me to use later? What would the fees be in that case?
Good Morning,
I just received your email as well. thank you.
We guarantee minimum amount of embryos. Obviously our embryology team doing their best to have more than the minimum guarantee.
If After embryos transfer you have available embryos they will be vitrified and stored for future use - hopfully for sibling :)
In this case you will only pay additional fee to the clinic for the embryos storage .
I will send you full information by email.

Thank you
ManorIVF team
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
venuspearl said:
Hi manor ivf. Do you have black egg donors? Carribean or African ?
Good Morning venuspearl ,
We do have donors from various ethnicity background and sometime depend on the specific characteristic request we advise waiting time of up to 3 months.
But I just checked with our team and they confirmed that we have African donors available to start treatment.
If you would like to have more information about our program and if you want wish to start the process immediately you can contact us directly and also have the free online/phone consultation with Dr Barak our fertility specialist .

You can contact : [email protected] Phone: 07908803061

Good Luck
ManorIVF team
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top