Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deb P's other half here!!! ^idiot^
Well we are about to start our 2nd treatment of IVF on the 7th of November.
I cant wait to start this next cycle,Debs is bit apprehensive about this one,but let's see how it goes.
Sounds good for you there L1.
Good luck

·
Registered
910 Posts
Good luck mate,

hope everything goes well for you both and you get your BFP

Good luck

Carl ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Best of luck to you both.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I'm on Oct/Nov Bonfire babes so I should be cyling around the same time...our second time as well...sure I'll keep up to speed with how things are progressing!

Allison

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
good luck for this cycle- please keep us updated!

fingers crossed for you both

hugs

Mez
xxx

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Wishing you good luck.  You deserve it.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deb'ps other half here!!! ^idiot^
Well thank you all for the well wishes ;).
Debbie goes straight on to the menapuor drug on the 7th at the Hewitt centre in Liverpool,as Debs is on Zolodex for the ENDO we can go straight into it.
I must say all the staff in the Hewitt centre are very nice and friendly and a least we are having all the treatment under one roof this time.
Although it is great at Chester the egg collection,my sample :eek: and the transfer stuff over to liverpool for this treatment was a pain :p.
I think we may have a better chance this time.
P.s how's it going this time L1,i hope you both get good news  ;)

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deb P's other half here!!!! :eek: ^idiot^
Well we have been for the scan today and we have 18 follies.
About 12 of them are 16-19 and the rest are between 10-13.
We are both very happy about this as it is nearly double to last time,i must admit though it does feel very different from the first time around.
I dont really know what to feel this time ^idiot^.
Any way looking forward to egg collection on monday and then the transfer on Wednesday.
P.s welldone L1 and Wiggy :)

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Deb P said:
Any way looking forward to egg collection on monday...
I bet you are :)

Wishing you genuinely all the best next week and ^fingerscrossed^ for you. My advice to you both is to relax, drink those fluids and eat plenty of fruit! We were weary going into our 2nd go knowing how things can go wrong, but we got positive vibes at e/c (more confidence in the clinic helped) and it has turned out well. Your follie count looks good so you have good chance.

My final advice is check when you're be doing your bit as I was expecting it after Wiggy's procedure but it was before and I'd been having a drink and was desparate for a leak!

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i must addmit i was a bit concerned about the amount of my sample(not much) it must have been nerves.
But i need of not worried we have 10 fertiled eggs.
We go for transfer 2morrow.
WHopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
good luck for your et-well done on all your embies!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for your 2ww

please keep us updated

Hugs

mez
xxx

ps see it is quality not quantity!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Good luck on the et. Hope they're good quality and the 2ww passes quickly with a successful outcome ...

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We are just about to set off for Liverpool,i have my doughts wether et is going to take place today as Debs has had a bad tummy overnight it as eased abit this morning we will have to wait and see  :-\

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
good luck

i have everything crossed for you

please let us know how you get on!

Hugs

Mez
xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers folks for all the messages.
Well et did go through with some difficulty,we lost an embro over night,it was developing abnormally.
Any way we have five frosties up to now,two 4 cell have gone back in and the clinic are going to wait too see how the other ones go.
They transferred two four cell embro's is that good ^idiot^

Cheers JON P.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Hi Jon
Once they're transferred anything can happen - I wouldn't be too perturbed about them being 4 cell.  If they attach themselves they'll rapidly multiply and be fine.  You really won't know until the end of the dreaded 2ww.  Hope the others develop as the extra day caused us to get extra ones to be frozen that they weren't sure about.
Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How's it going L1  ;)
I think we are much the same as you this time around,both girls responded better this time around.
I cant believe the difference this time.
Keep us up to speed with your progress.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Hi Jon
Felt unsure this morning.  Last nights scan really confused us.  The consultant checked where we were i.e found we are in the 5th week rather than the 6th (why did he bring the scan forward?)  What we saw were 2 black sacs, 1 much bigger than the other.  However the nurse has just rung up as explained what last night meant and its not what we feared!

Jon I hope all's well  and you get through the next 2 weeks. 

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.