Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a real problem need to get progestone levels checked and get the results back to the ARGC within the same day. I can go to the Royal in Belfastwhich takes two Hrs to get there to take the bloods and than go back that afternoon to collect the results as they will not fax or give over the phone. that means 8hrs drive in a daI know other women from Ireland have been to the ARGC and would need to have this done were do you go? ^idiot^

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
Hi Icos!

Welcome to FF! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment!

Here is the link for the Irish board, perhaps the lovely ladies there could offer some advice.
CLICK HERE

As you are new I will give you another couple of links that you might find useful.

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~CLICK HERE This will help you navigate the site.

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it.

Good luck, I hope you mange to get it sorted out.

Sue ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hi Icos welcome to ff. Sorry i cant answer yor question but if you go onto the ireland board i'm sure some of the ladies there will be able to help you. I know there are a few of them having tx elsewhere.
Good luck with your upcoming tx.

Emma xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts