Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi could anyone please give any indication of getting any eggs/embryos with my much lowered amh from 26.8 back in 2015 to now 6 ( last week amh) and 8 ( beginning of Jan) ...long story why i had 2 amh readings in 2 months. Feeling very down tbh after putting the phone down to my consultant about cycling again. It felt like is there any point cycling again

·
Registered
1 Posts
My AMH was only 3 but I still got plenty of eggs (33,10,8,7). Unfortunately quality was poor (I'm over 40) so no success in the 6 resulting transfers. AMH is just one part of the puzzle.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Your age is young, so I would say your chances are pretty high. The second question is the quality of eggs

·
Registered
63 Posts
My AMH was 6.8 and I’m now 16wks pregnant following a fresh cycle at 38/39 (egg collection was at 3 days before I turned 39 and transfer 2 days after I turned 39. I was on 350 gonal F and 150 Luveris for stims & bureslin to down reg from day 21. I got 6 eggs all mature & 3 fertilised. One made it to day 5 which resulted in my BFP. Hope this helps. Xx

·
Registered
73 Posts
My AMH was around 2.8 last year and I managed to get pregnant this year...and I'm 42yo! I did a short protocol with Bemfola 150 which apparently is more suitable for older ladies with low AMH.

Wishing you good luck in your journey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts