Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ermmm, the subject says it all really. ::)...DD is wearing a t shirt, shorts and 2.5 tog grobag, her room was 23 last night and it was hotter outside...wondering whether to just leave her in t shirt and shorts?

what is everyone else doing?

Ax

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
M's room was 25 last night and she had just a nappy and had a sleepsuit with short sleeves and legs. J's room was about the same and he had summer pyjama's but insists on snuggling under a 4 tog duvet so when I checked on him he was soaked with sweat!

It's better for them to be too cold than too hot and besides, they'll soon let you know if they're uncomfortable.

Chux xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Isabel had her nappy a short sleeve PJ top and 1 tog sleeping bag was 25 in there with the fan on and window open all night!

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Kaydn has been in a nappy & long sleeve & leg pjs, no sleeping bag.

His room is about 25/26 degrees when he goes to bed & about 22/23 by the morning.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Short sleeve, no legs vest!

Window on 'open but locked' and the fan on all night.

Bev xx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
L's room was 28 when we put him down so left him in a vest, then it dropped to 25 so put him in his gro bag at his 11pm feed

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I think it all depends on whether L is a 'hot' baby (L thinks she's pretty hot!!  ;D)

L gets hot quick so he sleeps in a t'shirt and shorts set with just a thin blanket or a sheet if his room is over 25.  In the summer his room is off the chart so often just in a vest or just a nappy with no sheet and a fan on!!  :eek:

If his room is about 21 then I put him in long arm/long leg PJ's and then just a sheet, if its 18 then he has his little duvet to snuggle in.

I've never used sleeping bags, I dont like them as if they get hot they cant kick them off.  I understand they are useful the other way round though!

Its a tough one, feel her tummy/legs/arms and head to gauge.. I say feel all those because often L's legs feel really cool but his head and tummy will be hot indicating that he wont appreciate a blanket or a sheet!

Amee by posting that you have almost certainly jeapordised your early summer!!  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chilli  ;)

thx everyone else, she wont sleep now, body feels very hot but temp ok, so its just shorts and t shirt tonight now, with fan and window open!!  gosh hope it dont get this bad in summer!!  :( 

1 - 8 of 8 Posts