Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Pls does anyone know what i can do, eat or supplements to take to aid implantation?

I'm just on my 2nd day of the 2ww so i'm really would appreciate help if there's any?

Thanks for the support.

xxx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello,

Thanks. I'll just be keeping my fingers crossed then. Looking forward to the next 12 days.

All the best!

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
8,375 Posts
I practically ate my body weight in organic brazil nuts!

Good luck.
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi Frutilicious

I ate brazil nuts and seaweed, kept water intake up.  Also had acupuncture.

Best of luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

xxx CJ xxx

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm.... brazil nuts seems to be a running thread here . . . I'm hitting the shops tmrow to get a stash!!!

Thanks CJ - and congrats on ur BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
I'm definately keying into that vibe

Thanks She-hulk.

xxx

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Lots of people have told me to drink at least a pint of milk - apparently there is a certain protein in it which helps implantation.

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
traceymohair said:
Lots of people have told me to drink at least a pint of milk - apparently there is a certain protein in it which helps implantation.
Hi

Drinking milk and having a good level of protein in your diet is for good quality eggs. I've not heard of protein helping implantation. :-\

Selenium helps promote a healthy womb lining which may help towards implantation....brazil nuts are a high source of selenium, as are many other foods.

Try to drink plenty of water....and keep your belly warm & covered (but don't raise your body temperature).

Ultimately it's down to nature...and luck.......if there was something that guaranteed our embies implanted then we'd all be taking it :)

Good luck
Natasha ^reiki^

·
Registered
69 Posts
As well as pineapple juice (not from concentrate) and brazils I also had purple grape juice and acupuncture. Good luck x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
neptune said:
As well as pineapple juice (not from concentrate) and brazils I also had purple grape juice and acupuncture. Good luck x
I too have read that purple grape juice is good.....and it tastes lovely too !

As for pineapple juice.....it really makes no difference at all whether the juice is fresh, pressed, squeezed, "from concentrate" or "not from concentrate"....the thing is to avoid eating fresh pineapple.

Pineapple contains bromelain which may cause uterine contractions....but this enzyme is destroyed during processing which is why juice is ok. All the "from concentrate" means is that it was freeze dried at source and then hydrated with water.......obviously fresh is preferable, purely because it's fresh, but actually it doesn't really make any difference at all.

Pineapple contains very small amount of selenium.....it does contain manganese though which may be beneficial.

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your posts.

I'm on the 10th day now so i guess all i can do now is hope n pray that the litres of pineapple juice and oops! milk helped.

much luv
xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts