Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on cd26 and have loads of mucas,more noticible when going for a wee. Also certain smells have been making me retch... Could this be a side effect of the clomid? I've taken one month of 100mg. Wasn't sure if i'd get s/e's this late in cycle? please help!! ???

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
:)

how long is your cycle? just to give us an idea of when you might hav ovulated x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there

It could well be the side effects as they can appear at any time, not just when actually taking the pills.

How long are your cycles normally - how long ago did you ovulate & are you due to test soon ???

I don't wanna get your hopes up but I have read that lots of mucus can appear when pg as its the mucus forming a "plug" in the cervix...also you can be more sensitive to smells, tastes etc. Unfortunately before my AF I seem to get alot of cm (usually really creamy ^tmi^ ) as well as feel pretty nauseous & have loss of appetite ^eyes^ But here's hoping it's more positive news for you ^afro^

It's a real pain when Clomid side effects, AF symptoms & pg symptoms are all so similar !

Sending you loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^
Good luck & take care
Natasha :)

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Flower...think must've posted same time as asking same things ;D

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
hello again

If you ov'd cd12/13 & you're on cd26 now then have you done an hpt as you'd be 13/14 dpo ???

^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trying not to test yet as my dh and i missed bms on days 12,13 and 14 (did try days 11 and 15 plus other times) so don't want to get my hopes up and then dashed in a couple of days...

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
I know what you mean...I try to put it off for as long as I can (although temptation usually gets the better of me :-\ )

I'm keeping fingers crossed for you hun ^reiki^

Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
try and hang on hun for a day or two, if no AF do a test.  good luck for it being good news  ^reiki^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.