Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hiya, my twins are 9 months and are eating stage 2 food fine but only in the last few days have they showed an interset in finger food, b4 they just threw it on the floor, trouble is im soooo parinoid of them choking i was wondering whats the best things to give them to start with, they are ok on the organix crisps (look like giant wotsits) i tried toast but maddie bit off a bit and almost choked, thanks
lisa

·
Registered
576 Posts
hi there - my littleun likes the organic finger foods, the ones that look like wotsits, the corn ones that look like onion rings, she likes the reduced sugar farleys rusks, organic goodies biscuits, heinz biscottes, rice cakes, toast, slice of cheese, lump of banana, peice of soft pear,

I went to an infant first aid course and there they said anything bigger than their fist is good, then they can grip it and eat the bit that sticks out the top, and it should be soft  - that is you can squash it between your fingers, if its not soft eg carrot stick, then steam it for a few minutes cos if its soft, less likely to choke on it - hope that helps xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.