Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have not been on this category before and i dont know why!  I am not that new to the site and im certainly not new to fertility treatment and tests etc. I am inbetween treatment, as we are overseas at the moment (only 5mts and 2 days to go!)and the baby plans are on hold until we are back to the Uk. i guess i just didnt put myself in any "category" before now.  Think I am going mad.  I have just realised that there is a little village feel in all the categories,  where people have their treatment etc together. How nice to feel that i belong somewhere.  It is very comforting.  I have felt for a while now like someone on the outside looking in, wishing that i was having all the injections etc, but now im here and ive found my little section.

Love Claire x ::)

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
welcome claire!!!!

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
^hello^ Claire and welcome. Love Charley xx :) :) :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hello!
Can i join in too?? I am a newbie looking for a home!! I have been dx with hydro (blocked tube) left side, also don't 'o' and on drugs, also found out yesterday my CM is acidic and now on pessaries too!  :-\
But awaiting further investigations/Lap/poss IVF?? but can't do much at mo due to DH work commitments (we're often not in the same place at the same time!) Hopefully Lap in new year but then who knows. Just trying to stay hopeful in the meantime.
Love this site and looking forward to making some chums.
Love and luck to all!!
^fairydust^

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi girls,

have a look at the Chitter Chatters in the Online clubs too. Everyone is lovely and very supportive and most people are biding their time, waiting for someting or another to happen!  ^gossip^

TTFN
Cathy ^daisy^

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hiya

We're waiting for our first cycle to start in March/April.  It feels like ages to go!!

It's good to have somewhere to voice your opinions & fears  ^bow^

xx
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts