Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm currently 9w6 but have been bleeding for the last 2 weeks (last week likened to 1st day of AF with AF pains & backache).  We have seen the hb twice at our local EPU so they're not at all concerned.  Today I had a bit more AF pain than normal & when I stepped into the shower I passed 'something'.  I panicked, got DH to put it into a bag & took off the A&E as I'd convinced I'd mc.

The doc at A&E wasn't really interested in having a look & said that because my pain didn't last very long, he thought I'd passed a blood clot. As I have already got another appt at EPU on Thursday, I should go along & have a scan to check.

When we got home, I plucked up the courage to have a look. It looked most weird - It was about 3 inces long, dark red with whiteish bit at the side.  The best way to describe it is a bit like the grissly bit you'd chop off from some stewed beef (sorry tmi!).  After my 'dissection' I went to the loo & passed something smaller, that was prob a clot.

The not knowing for 5 days is prob going to send me  !

Thanks

Ronnie
xx

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

It's hard to say without seeing it, but it does sound like a blood clot.  Have you had any more?  Let me know how you get on on Thursday

emilycaitlin xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts