Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my God! What has happened to me???

Took Clomid days 2-6 of my cycle (currently on day 13. No + OPK yet). I've had no side effects apart from turning into Satan  ^evil^!!!

At the rate things are going I'll have to do  ^BMS^ with the milkman as my dh won't want to come into the same room as me!!!!

Will this for much longer??? I don't want a divorce!!! ^help^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi there

Sorry but ^roflmao^ at your descriptions...but also sorry you've been suffering with the Clomid evils :(
It seems to get us all at different times & even each cycle can vary...I managed to get off lightly the first 3 months & only had 1 day each cycle where I was ^tantrum^ ^furios^ ^eyes^ :'( ...unfortunately this cycle (my 4th) has seen me completely ^real mad^ ^argue^ and my poor DP has taken the brunt of it ^bigbad^ ^going to get it^ Thankfully he understands (well tries to, as much as any man can ;D ) & just asks if he can have "nice Natasha" back as I've been possessed ! ;D

I'm on cd12 now & hormones seem to have settled back down & feeling much better...thank god considering it's time for plenty of ^bananaBash^ (although I did have to buy him a "sorry" present as I was such a pycho b!tch !! ^idiot^

It's difficult to enjoy ^BMS^ when all you wanna do is ^bishbash^ ...not sure what I can suggest to help other than take a long relaxing bath, lots of bubbles, candles, music...totally chill out & then jump on hubbie (or alternatively ask him to join you ;) ;) )...if you're both in a relaxed environment & frame of mind then hopefully things will progress from there....oh yeah, and get take out food so you don't have to stress about cooking either !! ^afro^

Anyway, not sure if I've helped exactly but just want you to know you're not alone :)

Good luck & take care ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Natasha

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
OMG

I can't answer your question either!  Am really worried after reading loads of stuff on here am due to start Clomid shortly!

Sarah

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
I shouldnt laugh but  ;D  ;D  ;D at the milkman thing!!

Yes, been there and done it, and it won't last for ever.  I find it comes and goes. Best thing to do is stay  :-X especially at  ^BMS^ time even though you want to kill someone so you dont get in an argument  ^censored^  Just keep thinking of the outcome and thats why we are putting ourselves through it  ^babycrawl^

Sarah - please don't worry. everyone is different. you might not experience this at all!

^Cuddle^

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I'm off the  ^idiot^ pills and still being  ^evil^ ^bigbad^ :mad: ^confused^ ^smash^!!

But back on them soon......can't wait!!

xxxx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all!

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in my mad and crazy world  ^idiot^!!!!

I'll definitely try the bath idea - thanks Minxy.

Sarah - Don't worry about starting Clomid, you may get some side effects, on the other hand you may not - the demonic presence in my body is the only s/e I've had so far  ;D!

I figure if it works then all the craziness is worth it! Well let's hope my dh agrees with me  ^afro^!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hello Clomid Ladies  :)

I usually post on the IVF threads but couldn't resist butting in on this one. I sooooo wish I'd known about this site when I was taking clomid, coz I felt like the only madwoman on the planet at the time.

The one tablet dose (50mg I think) was fine. The most serious thing I did during those months was accost a man in a car park who stole my space. He ended up locking himself in his car and threatening to call the police if I didn't leave him alone!  ^bigbad^

The real trouble came when I did the two tablet dose. I was up and down like a tart's drawers. One minute  ;D , the next  ^furios^ but mostly I used to do hours and hours of  :'( and wouldn't have a particular reason.) Some days I'd literally cry as soon as I got up carry on till I got to work. Start again as soon as I got home and not stop till I'd gone to sleep.

It made IVF drugs feel like a pleasant walk in the park!!

Everyone's different though and some people have the exact opposite experience to mine... The female body is a strange and wonderous thing.

Luck and babydust to all of you
Cecilie x

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Cecile  ;D  ;D  ;D at the guy inthe carpark!!! ha ha good on ya ! ^nahnahnah^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello - Me again!!

Talk about being smug at having no physical symptoms!!!

Last night and today I've had lower back ache, a constant ache on my front right side and I've been sick.  :(

I've had an LH Surge today and my temparature dropped this morning so I'm guessing that these are ovulation symptoms and (fingers crossed) it won't last too much longer.  :)

Anybody else suffering like this??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.