Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, DH and I didn't want to keep referring to  ^babycrawl^ as 'It' so after going through lots of names, we have settled on my friends suggestion of 'Boo' from the little baby in Monsters Inc, what have you named yours?????

^feedback^

Niki x

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Hi there,

My bump is called Small (although she is less Small than she was  ;D).

I think its important to have a name so you can talk to them.

lol

Edna

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ours is called Junior, we dont know sex, so its just staying as that until "it" comes out...

·
Registered
251 Posts
I refer to our little girl as Baby B (surname is Blackburn).  My DP refers to her as Fatima Whitbred (Javelin and Discus thrower from the 80s) as she is so big!!  I think I prefer my version though even though DP gets more laughs with his :(

Love Lou xx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Lou,  LMAO at Fatima  ;D I hope Baby B is as strong and healthy as her but not as butch!!! My lil bro used to do a fantastic impression of good old Fat when she threw the javelin.....BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! was the sound she made! a bit like a sheep on steroids!!!  ^roflmao^

Love & Hugs,
Mac,
xxx.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
My bump is called 'Baby G Shock' (not after the watch).  Our DD was called 'Baby G' because our surname begins with a 'G' and, as this is our second pregnancy and we conceived naturally, we decided to call this bubba 'Baby G Shock'.

Only problem is we kept going to call Lauren Baby G when she was born probably do the same again!

Niki - Boo is very cute  :)

Terri xx

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hi Niki

When I had my embies put back we refered to them as Arthur and Martha, since I had a BFP and found out its twinnies it seems to have stuck.

Charley xxx

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mac - I know exactly what you're saying!  I can't help but laugh at it myself!  I'm sure I'm gonna have this mammoth baby come out with her face scrunched up, knife and fork in hand and mouth full of teeth already!!

PS - Meg looks gorgeous!  Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck!

Lou xx

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Niki

My friend christened our bump 'Boo' as soon as I told her.  I do like it.  DH calls it junior or bump, and I tend to call it the first thing that comes in to my head, bump, boo, bubs, baby... not very imaginitive.  :p

·
Registered
415 Posts
We have named ours squishy after the little jelly fish in finding nemo. We dont know what sex it is and have sworn to each other that our child will never know that it was once called squishy!!!!

Kerry

·
Premium Member
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, I just love all these names  :)  It's going to be so hard though once they're born, I can imagine lots of cry's of Boo, Baby G, Nemo, Squishy, Beany etc !!  ;D ;D

Niki x

·
Premium Member
3,699 Posts
/bump

Some more ideas here would be great - Dh has started with Cuthbert!

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
DH has nick named ours Bambam!!!!!  Bless him!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Ours is Bee (as in B for baby or bump), a friend calls mine Bernard!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
After the 7-week scan when all we could make out was a blob, DH has always referred to it as Blob and the name seems to have stuck.

Trouble is when my son was a baby he cried so much that he aquired the nickname Beast (or Beastie) and at 13 he still answers to it! So I am wondering whether this poor baby will end up being called Blob forevermore.

Rissa

·
Registered
300 Posts
at around 7wks dh husband had a dream that we had a boy. only thing was he was born with really dark hair in an elvis quiff and we called him Danny. so danny seems to have stuck for my bump.

think my neice will be quiet confused tho when the baby is born and we call him/her something else.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
ours is called flump...dh said is that because you are going to have a f***ing lump!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hi,

We called our bump blob to start with then progressed to Baby G as my partners surname begins with a G.  Since finding out we were having a girl we have started calling her by her name.

Emma
x x x x

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.